GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,176 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Necromancers Exit Zone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Molinaro
Italy
Usmate Velate
Monza Brianza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.
When I choose the nearest Spawn Zone for a Necromancer escape, do I have to consider also Necromancer Spawn Token (Spawn Token on its “Necromancer” side)?

I quote the rules for convenience.
Quote:
A Necromancer tries to flee the board. If there are no Survivors in his Zone for him to Attack during his Activation (see Zombies' Phase, page 23), he Moves 1 Zone toward the nearest Spawn Zone (NOT his entry Zone), ignoring any Survivors he might see. If several escape Spawn Zones are at the same distance, choose one.

I would say no, as the text says "Spawn Zone" only, and to avoid the unlucky case of 2 adjacent Necro spawn in a Building Spawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Necro Sawn Zones act like Sawn Zones for pretty much all purposes when on the board, the only difference being they mark the entry Zone of their Necromancer.

Yes, if they appear in adjacent rooms, it makes it quite tough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Molinaro
Italy
Usmate Velate
Monza Brianza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Jorgen.
I don't mind tough situations, I like them . I hate random instant loss situations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
miller66 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Jorgen.
I don't mind tough situations, I like them . I hate random instant loss situations!

I hear you^^
I have two rules to avoid those random instant losses:
1) Necromancers from the same space can't Dark Ritual together (avoids drawing two Necromancer cards back to back -> instant ritual)
2) Necromancers with a spawn zone a building can't escape via another Necromancer zone in that same Building

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
miller66 wrote:
I hate random instant loss situations!

Then ZBP isn't the game for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.