GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,895 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Missing quest sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james hall
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I cannot find the quest sheets that came with my oath of the outcast and crown of destiny h&m kits. Does anyone have these for sale or am I gonna be stuck having to rebut them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried getting replacements via FFG's replacement parts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james hall
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Can't find anything on the ffg website. Where would I go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xin Ael
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
You should get in touch with FFG support, they will certainly send you a proper version of the sheets and quests if you have proof of purchase.

I sent you a PM meanwhile.

Edit : https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/more/customer-service/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently found out that Crown of Destiny had two cards for the 'quest sheets'. I am not sure if all of the H&M kits are this way but it does not really seem like a quest to me. They are just rules of a sort, no map, no goal, no actual scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone confirm if Crown of Destiny should have actual (full) quests? Meaning there is a map and win conditions. I am not familiar with the Rumors system (still relatively new to Descent) but I do not have quests in the normal sense, just the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed. The pack comes with a 2 sheet (4 sides) booklet. The two outside sheets are rules and character descriptions, the two inisde sheets are an act 1 quest and an act 2 quest (one encounter each).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.
Would you be able to PM me a scan of the booklet? I can show evidence of purchase if you prefer. Knowing this I might be able to get FFG to give me the correct item as well, as they do not list in on their site, and was what I thought the pack should include and was hoping for it to have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go ahead and contact FFG about it. They will most likely send you the original book for free. I know in the past when I've had issues their customer support was amazingly fast and responsive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.