Popular Tags: flgs [+] california [+] [View All]
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to Game Empire's open gaming Wednesday night last week for a couple of hours and was very impressed by their store and accommodations. Very clean, very bright. Nice selection of games. They were also very accommodating to gamers. They had three people on staff moving about making sure all was going well. I ended up sitting in a sunny spot and was getting blinded. I didn't say anything, but they noticed, came over and moved our table for us. This was no small feat since they've got quite a few tables there.

They have a lot of people there playing minis and the like. But, when I left there were 2 or 3 tables of board games going on I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap'n Howdy
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! That place frickin' rocks!

The only thing negative that I have to say about the store...

A little too far away for me

(I live in Studio City)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Kolman
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't agree more with both of you. A fantastic store, and worth the 25 minute drive for me.

Noah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Spaulding
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had a great experience the time I went there. It's large, clean, well lit, and well stocked. The staff is frendly and knowledgeable... It pretty much drop kicks every other gaming store I've been to since I moved to California. It's a little out of the way for me here in Los Angeles, but it's worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davebo wrote:
Went to Game Empire's open gaming Wednesday night last week for a couple of hours and was very impressed by their store and accommodations. Very clean, very bright. Nice selection of games. They were also very accommodating to gamers. They had three people on staff moving about making sure all was going well. I ended up sitting in a sunny spot and was getting blinded. I didn't say anything, but they noticed, came over and moved our table for us. This was no small feat since they've got quite a few tables there.

They have a lot of people there playing minis and the like. But, when I left there were 2 or 3 tables of board games going on I think.

Where exactly is this place, I'll be sure to stop in when I go to Arcadia in 2 weeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Empire
2302 E COLORADO BLVD
PASADENA, CA 91107-3655

http://www.gameempirepasadena.com/

It used to be called "Game Zone", so don't let this picture confuse you.
http://www.daplus.us/ShowPhoto.aspx?abi=BFEBAC81871D12055356...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.