GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,702 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
477 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [20] | 

Firefly: The Game» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: PBF 23 - The Kessel Run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably going to be a once only PBF game using phideaux1’s Star Wars custom cards and ships (check out the special Star Wars rules below). So here is your chance to play Firefly with a bit of a different flavour! All other released official expansions are also in play.

I’ll take as many players as want to sign up (up to a maximum of 10, if that many of you are keen)! Sign up is open to anyone who wants to play.

The Set Up

The Set Up will be the Standard Game Set Up modified as follows:

- Nav Decks – The “RESHUFFLE” cards start in their respective Nav Decks.
- Story Card - Pre-chosen as set out below.
- Player’s choosing Esmeralda, Jetwash, Millennium Falcon or Slave 1 must pay for their starting Ship Ugrades out of their $3,000.
- SS Walden will be given an EVA Suit as a free starting Ship Upgrade (I know gwek wants to test this out to see how this helps balance the Walden, so I’m testing it out if someone wants to use the Walden ).

While I've left it open for players to choose whatever Ship and Leader combinations they wish, it would be nice to see Players use the Start Wars Leaders and Ships and also keep to the theme of the game and choose the matching Ship/Leader combinations; Millennium Falcon/Han Solo and Slave 1/Boba Fett (and perhaps Interceptor/Darth Vader).

The Story Card

The story card for this PBF game will be Desperadoes modified as follows:

- One starting Job is dealt from each Contact (except Harken). Players may choose to discard any or all of these Jobs and may keep up to 3 of these Jobs.

Important Notes

• I would like Players to move Reaver and Alliance Ships so please provide regular Conditional Orders (CO’s) to at least give me a general idea of what you would like to do. If I’m not sure I’ll post in the Forum or GM you (though that may slow things down a bit).

However, without CO's by default Alliance Ships will be moved towards the nearest Outlaw Ship (with the Corvette preferring Outlaw Ships with Wanted Crew); if there is more than one option then towards the Player that is leading; if still a tie, a dice roll between tied ships. Reaver Ships will move towards the closest Player, with ties decided by dice rolls. Send me CO’s for Reaver and/or Alliance Ships any time you want. Your CO’s will apply until changed or the conditions given no longer apply.

• For breakdowns, I will spend Parts for you unless you have a 2-in-3 chance or better of passing the roll. If you would like your Ship to be treated differently, please send a CO (this is very important now with the additional Nav Cards).

• For Salvage Ops, I will always pass on them for you unless you are already on your destination (or can't Fly any further for any reason). I will not choose a Salvage Op if this would then make you an Outlaw Ship unless you have given me a CO to that effect. If you want to stop for Salvage Ops please let me know when you post your Fly Action. You can GM me your Fly Actions and/or Salvage Ops CO’s if you don’t want other players to know your intentions.

• Unless you advise otherwise Fly Actions will occur as follows:
- I will always use the shortest route to get to your destination.
- If you have the choice of using one Nav Deck over another to get to your destination in the same number of Sectors and your Fly Action orders don't specify your route I will use the Nav Deck with the most cards left in it.
- If you are an Outlaw Ship I will avoid Alliance Space as much as possible.
- I will also generally avoid moving your Ship through Alert Tokens if this looks like it would cause you problems.

• By default everything will be in your Stash, if you have one, as there are now some Nav Cards where you can lose Goods in your Hold. If you have more Goods and Passengers/Fugitives than Stash space you will need to let me know what’s in your Stash (you will get to rearrange your Stash before Piracy Actions and Nav Cards affect you).

• By default Gear will be allocated to Crew in order of how each Crew/Gear was purchased, though Gear that gives specific bonuses to certain Crew will be allocated accordingly. You can rearrange your Gear by letting me know before any Test you have to roll for.

• I’ll post Map updates as necessary and a full status update every time the 4th/5th and last Players have had their Turns.

• Any clarifications of rules or actions will be resolved as needed (usually by posting a discussion for Players to set out their views). Where necessary, I’ll make final decisions.

I expect this game should take about 6 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Star Wars Rules:

Ships

The Millennium Falcon (cargo 6, stash 2, crew 7, upgrades 2, Special: After initiating a Full Burn, roll a dice, if 1: Spend a Part or Full Stop)
Class 0.5 Hyperdrive (Range 5. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. Drive Core may not be replaced. +1 to Full Burn Range with a Pilot and Mechanic in Crew)
1. Smuggling Compartments ($900, Ignore one Wanted Crew roll for each empty Smuggling Compartment slot)
2. Sensor Dish ($800, +1 to rolls resolving Reaver and Alliance Alert Tokens in your Sector)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
$1,300
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (ff)(ff)(..)(..)(..)(..)
Stash: (pp)(ff) + (..)(..) Smuggling Compartments
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Slave 1 (cargo 4, stash 4f/p, crew 4, upgrades 2, Special: Once per turn, you may re-roll a
Boarding Test)
Triple F-31 Drive Engines (Range 7. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. Mosey up to 2 Sectors. Drive Core may not be replaced)
1. Seismic Charge mb Ship Upgrade ($1,000, When in a Sector with another Ship, discard to move that Ship one Sector: If Alliance Ship, Ignore contact, Warrant issued. If Reaver Ship, Ignore Contact. If Rival engaged in Piracy, Boarding Test Botched)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Outlaw Ship
$2,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (ff)(ff)(..)(..)
Stash: (p)(p)(f)(f)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Han Solo and Lando

There are two versions of the Han Solo Leader; a Wanted version and a non-wanted version. The player choosing Han Solo as their Leader must select which version they wish to use. Note that the Millennium Falcon’s Smuggling Compartments can provide protection for Wanted Crew, including the Wanted version of Han Solo.

Han Solo as a Non-wanted Leader:

The normal rules as per all Leaders apply:

Han Solo (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Fake ID, Shoot First: Once per Turn, you may re-roll a
Test as a
Test.)

Han Solo as a Wanted Leader:

This version is a bit more challenging to play, but can be a lot more fun!

Han Solo (mb) (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Fake ID, Shoot First: Once per Turn, you may re-roll a
Test as a
Test.) If Arrested, replace with Lando Leader Card and remove Lando Crew Card from play.

Lando (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Grifter, Respectable: When you complete a Legal Job, roll a dice. 1 – Take $200, 2-3 – Take $200 & 1 Fuel, 4-5 – Take 2 Fuel & 1 Goods, 6 – Take $500.) Cannot be chosen during setup. Use card only if Han Solo is Arrested.

1. If Han Solo is arrested by the Alliance the Lando Leader card becomes the Player’s new Leader for the rest of the game and the Lando Crew card is removed from play.

2. If Han Solo is apprehended through his Bounty the Lando Leader card becomes the Player’s new Leader and the Lando Crew card is removed from play for the time being. Han Solo can be Bounty Jumped by any other player before his Bounty is delivered, but if Bounty Jumped he can only be rescued by Lando.

If Han Solo is rescued by Lando, the Lando Leader card is replaced with the Han Solo Leader card.

Additionally, the Lando Crew card is returned to the game as follows:

a) The Han Solo player can choose to add Lando to their Crew for free if they have space or can make space.
b) If the Han Solo player does not add Lando to their Crew, the player (if any) who had the Lando Crew card on their ship when Han Solo was Bound By Law can choose to add Lando to their Crew for free if they have space or can make space.
c) If neither of the above occurs Lando is placed in the Beaumonde discard pile.

Wanted Gear

If Wanted Gear is in a Supply Deck discard pile and that Gear’s Bounty is face up, you can either attempt to apprehend it or you can purchase it as normal (just like Wanted Crew with face up Bounties).

So, for example, on your Turn you can use a Buy Action to purchase at a Supply Planet as normal and then use a Work Action to apprehend a piece of Wanted Gear in that Supply Planet's discard pile with a face up Bounty.

Note the Seismic Charge Ship Upgrade cannot be seized by the Alliance, but makes you an Outlaw Ship (it also does not have a Bounty Card).

Location of Star Wars Crew, Gear and Ship Upgrades

Beaumonde
C-3PO mbGear ($800, mb, Fancy Duds. If equipped Crew is killed, roll a dice before saving rolls. 1, Remove C-3PO from play. 2-3, Spend a Part to return to Ship or remove C-3PO from play.) (B)
E-11 Blaster Rifle ($400, mb, Firearm) (B)
Heroic Medals ($1000, mb, You may discard after Working a Job instead of paying Moral Crew. Unpaid Moral Crew are not Disgruntled.) (B)
Lando ($300, mbmb, Grifter, Scoundrel: If successful when GAMBLING, take an extra $500.) (B)
Luke's Lightsaber mbGear ($1000, mbmb, Knife. If Moral, disgruntle equipped Crew for +mbmb on any
Test.) (B)
Piett ($200, mb, Lackey: If your Leader becomes Disgruntled, Disgruntle Piett instead. +mb when you have at least 3 Soldiers in Crew.) (B)
Stash ($900, Smuggling Compartments: 2 Additional Stash areas. Ignore one Wanted Crew roll for each empty Smuggling Compartment slot.) (B)

Meridian
Anakin's Lightsaber mbGear ($1000, mbmb, Knife. Once per Turn, if you fail a
Test, roll a dice. 1-3, Test failed. 4-6 Re-roll as
Test.) (M)
Bacta Tank ($400, Once per Turn, if a Crew is Killed, you may roll a dice. 1-2, Remove Crew from play. 3-6, Return Crew to Ship. You may discard to count as MEDIC while Flying.) (M)
Hydrospanner ($800, mb, While performing a
Salvage Op, re-roll any 1.) (M)
Leia mb($300, mbmbmb, Moral, Soldier, Companion, Senator: Once per Turn, you may re-roll a failed
Test as a
Test.) (M)
Leia's Blaster ($600, mb, Firearm. If your Ship is boarded, Opponent must Kill a Crew before Showdown.) (M)
Macrobinoculars ($700, mb, Discard while Working to redraw 1 Misbehave Card.) (M)
Stormtrooper ($100, Soldier, Erratic Aim: Before
Tests, roll: 3-5, +mb. 6, +mbmb. When Killed, discard instead of Removing from Play.) (M)

Osiris
Alliance Garbage Disposal Schedule ($300, Discard to ignore the effects of one Alliance Ship in your Sector and move that Alliance Ship one Sector within its permitted Space.) (O)
Grappling Hook ($300, Discard while Misbehaving to botch a Misbehave Card. Does not count towards Gear Limit.) (O)
IT-O Interrogation Unit mbGear ($800, mbmb, If used during Work Action, Disgruntle Moral crew.) (O)
Probe Droid ($800, mb, Discard to Draw the top 5 Cards from the Misbehave Deck, any Supply Deck, or any Nav Deck and replace in any order.) (O)
Tests, roll: 3-5, +mb. 6, +mbmb. When Killed, discard instead of Removing from Play.) (O)
Tests, roll: 3-5, +mb. 6, +mbmb. When Killed, discard instead of Removing from Play.) (O)
Tarkin ($300, mbmb, Treacherous: You may move the Operative's Corvette to your Sector as a Fly Action.) (O)

Persephone
Ben's Lightsaber mbGear ($1000, mbmb, Knife. Discard to remove equipped Crew from the game to count as an ACE for any Misbehave Card.) (P)
Dejarki Table ($400, While in any Sector, you may use an Action to remove Disgruntled from up to 2 Crew.) (P)
Lando's Dice ($300, When GAMBLING, you may remove from play to draw an extra Misbehave Card or re-roll one dice.) (P)
Lando's Cape ($400, Fancy Duds, Does not count towards Gear Limit.) (P)
Needa ($200, mb, Soldier, Imperial: Remove from play to remove Disgruntled from your Leader. Counts as Immoral. +mb when you have at least 3 Soldiers in Crew.) (P)
Ozzel ($200, mb, Soldier, Imperial: Remove from play to remove Disgruntled from your Leader. Counts as Immoral. +mb when you have at least 3 Soldiers in Crew.) (P)
Seismic Charge mbShip Upgrade ($1000, When in a Sector with another Ship, discard to move that Ship one Sector: -If Alliance Ship, Ignore Contact, Warrant Issued. -If Reaver Ship, Ignore contact. -If Rival engaged in Piracy, Boarding Test Botched.) (P)

Regina
Ben mb($0, mbmb, Moral, Soldier, Fake ID, Mind Trick: Will not Work Immoral Jobs. One Crew may Ignore Wanted Crew roll.) (R)
Blue Milk ($100, Discard before rolling to add +1 to any Test result. OR Discard to remove Disgruntled from the Owner.) (R)
Luke mb($300, mbmb, Moral, Pilot, Soldier, Concentrate: Before each Test, roll: 1-2, No Effect. 3-5, +1 of any chosen Skill. 6, +2 of any chosen Skill.) (R)
Stolen Helmet mbGear ($1500, mb, Fake ID. If you fail a
Test,Warrant Issued.) (R)
Sensor Dish ($800, +1 to rolls resolving Reaver and Alliance Alert Tokens in your Sector.) (R)
X-34 Landspeeder ($800, Transport. Does not count towards Gear Limit if equipped to Pilot. If XP-38 Landspeeder has been drawn, cost drops to $600.) (R)
XP-38 Landspeeder ($800, Transport. Does not count towards Gear Limit.) (R)

Silverhold
C1 Personal Comlink ($600, mb, Does not count towards Gear Limit.) (S)
Chewbacca ($200, mbmb, Moral, Mechanic, Life Debt: Not subject to A Better Offer.) (S)
Chewbacca's Bowcaster ($1400, mbmb, Firearm, Explosives.) (S)
Gaderffi Stick ($400, mb, Knife. +mb in Border and Rim Space.) (S)
Greedo ($100, mb. Merc, Shoot Second: If you lose a Showdown, Kill Greedo. Bounty Bonus: $300.) (S)
MSE-6 Repair Droids ($600, If chosen Breakdown Option requires spending 1 or more Parts, spend 1 less Part to resolve.) (S)
Thermal Detonator mbGear ($900, mb, Discard to count as Explosives. Discard to add mbmb to any
Test.) (S)

Space Bazaar
Carbonite Chamber ($600, Rival's may not Jump your Bounties. Bounty Bonus: $300.) (SB)
Han's DL-44 Blaster ($1000, mbmb, Firearm. +mb in Showdown.) (SB)
Kyle ($300, mbmb, Moral, Merc, Weapons Expert: May carry 3 Gear. +mb when carrying Knife.) (SB)
R2-D2 mbGear ($1000, mbmb, Hacking Rig. If equipped Crew is killed, roll a dice before saving rolls. 1, Remove R2-D2 from play. 2-3, Spend a Part to Return to Ship or remove R2-D2 from play.) (SB)
Stolen Armor mbGear ($1300, mb, Fake ID. If Crew carrying Armor is Killed, roll: 1-3,Crew is Killed. 4-6, Crew is not Killed.) (SB)
Tests, roll: 3-5, +mb. 6, +mbmb. When Killed, discard instead of Removing from Play.) (SB)
Vader's Lighsaber ($1000, mbmb, Knife. May not be equipped by Moral Crew. In Showdowns, all Opponent Gear has 1 less mb.) (SB)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wizard!

My usual statement applies - I'd love to play but will bow out in favor of new players or those who aren't currently already playing a game. ????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
gwek wrote:
My usual statement applies - I'd love to play but will bow out in favor of new players or those who aren't currently already playing a game. ????

What he said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek1 wrote:
The Story Card

The story card for this PBF game will be Desperadoes modified as follows:

- One starting Job is dealt from each Contact (except Harken). Players may choose to discard any or all of these Jobs and may keep up to 3 of these Jobs.

One of the things I've always found amazing about english is how different pronunciation of a word or name can be from the spelling. Who would have thought that (Harken) is pronounced "tahr-kin"? And we no he's a good guy, he never wears a hat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Krushhhhh wrote:
gwek wrote:

What he said
+2

I even got a Star Wars Attack Wing Borg sphere to use as a proxy Cruiser should I ever play this in person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaclyn Courval
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if there is room for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Hanson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Krushhhhh wrote:
gwek wrote:

What he said

I don't usually like to play multiple PBF games at the same time. But this is a unique enough opportunity that I will make an exception. Please add me to the bottom of the list as an alternate if the game doesn't fill up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
turambur wrote:
Krushhhhh wrote:
gwek wrote:

What he said

I don't usually like to play multiple PBF games at the same time. But this is a unique enough opportunity that I will make an exception. Please add me to the bottom of the list as an alternate if the game doesn't fill up.
So far you all don't make the bottom of the list .

I think by the time this game gets kicked off properly PBF 22 should be close to being finished so the overlap won't be for long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Saunders
United States
Hot Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! If I were more available right now, I'd jump in and play with you guys. As it is, I only get to check the site every 3-4 days, so I fear I would be a bit of a hindrance. I'll try to check in more often while you guys are playing, though. I'm excited to see how they play in a bigger game. May the 'verse be with you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a shame Bill since this was your baby cry
I'll leave sign up open for about another 16 hours and then we'll get started with the numbers we have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am greatly looking forward to watching this one, but I'm afraid I'll have to sit it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the Player order from a D100 roll:

1. Stormborn79 (60)
2. GerryRailBaron (30)
3. Krushhhhh (23)
4. gwek (19)
5. turambur (14)

Starting with Stormborn79 please choose a Ship and a Leader. After everyone has a Ship and a Leader please pick a starting location in reverse order starting with turambur.

If choosing Han Solo please advise if you are using the Wanted version or the the non-Wanted version.

SS Walden has a free Eva Suit as a starting Ship Upgrade (there are still 2 Eva Suits in the Space Bazaar Supply Deck).

EDIT: I've downgraded Malcolm to remove his BDH bonus.

SHIPS

Artful Dodger (cargo 6, stash 4, crew 7, upgrades 3)
Modified Radion Accelerator Mark II (Range 6. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)
Stash: (pp)(ff)(ff)(ff)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Bonanza (cargo 8, stash 4, crew 6, upgrades 3)
Radion Accelerator Mark I (Range 5. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Bonnie Mae (cargo 8, stash 4, crew 6, upgrades 3)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Esmeralda (cargo 12, stash 6f, crew 5, upgrades 2, Special: Fugitives on Board cannot be seized by the Alliance)
Graviton Accelerator V1 (Range: 5. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. When initiating a Full Burn, Spend 1 additional Fuel to increase your Max Range by 2 this turn)
1. Caravan Pods ($400, Cargo 2. May only hold Passengers/Fugitives. +1 to Ship's Max Crew)
2. Full Mess Deck ($400, During a Fly Action, you may discard a Cargo or Contraband to remove Disgruntled from all your Crew)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$2,200
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (pp)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..) + (..)(..) Caravan Pods
Stash: (f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Interceptor (cargo 4, crew 4, upgrades 2, Special: May re-roll Tech Boarding Tests)
Echelon LR-8 Drive Core (Range 8. No Fuel required to initiate Full Burn. Drive Core may not be replaced. Each Ship Upgrade reduces Max Range by 1)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (pp)(ff)(ff)(ff)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Jetwash (cargo 12, stash 6f, crew 5, upgrades 2, Special: Discard a Part to count as Pilot)
Graviton Accelerator V1 (Range: 5. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. When initiating a Full Burn, Spend 1 additional Fuel to increase your Max Range by 2 this turn)
1. Xunsu Emergency Ram Jets ($600, Discard and use an Action to Initiate a Full Burn. May be used in addition to a standard Move Action)
2. Decoy Nav Sat Cluster ($400, Discard at the beginning of a Move Action to treat all Nav Cards that would normally move a Reaver or Alliance Ship as a "Big Black" card instead)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$2,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (pp)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)
Stash: (f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Serenity (cargo 8, stash 4, crew 6, upgrades 3)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

SS Walden (cargo 15, crew 6, upgrades 3, Special: Piracy Jobs count as Salvage Ops)
Tri-Capissen 28HD (Range 4. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. Drive Core may not be replaced. Immune to Heavy Load penalty)
1. EVA Suit ($600, +mb for Boarding Tests. +1 Cargo from Salvage Ops. 1 Crew aboard ship may ignore Alliance Wanted Crew rolls.)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (pp)(ff)(ff)(ff)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)(..)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Slave 1 (cargo 4, stash 4f/p, crew 4, upgrades 2, Special: Once per turn, you may re-roll a
Boarding Test)
Triple F-31 Drive Engines (Range 7. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. Mosey up to 2 Sectors. Drive Core may not be replaced)
1. Seismic Charge mb Ship Upgrade ($1,000, When in a Sector with another Ship, discard to move that Ship one Sector: If Alliance Ship, Ignore contact, Warrant issued. If Reaver Ship, Ignore Contact. If Rival engaged in Piracy, Boarding Test Botched)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$2,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (ff)(ff)(..)(..)
Stash: (p)(p)(f)(f)
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

The Millennium Falcon (cargo 6, stash 2, crew 7, upgrades 2, Special: After initiating a Full Burn, roll a dice, if 1: Spend a Part or Full Stop)
Class 0.5 Hyperdrive (Range 5. 1 Fuel to initiate Full Burn. Drive Core may not be replaced. +1 to Full Burn Range with a Pilot and Mechanic in Crew)
1. Smuggling Compartments ($900, Ignore one Wanted Crew roll for each empty Smuggling Compartment slot)
2. Sensor Dish ($800, +1 to rolls resolving Reaver and Alliance Alert Tokens in your Sector)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$1,300
active jobs:
None
cargo:
Hold: (ff)(ff)(..)(..)(..)(..)
Stash: (pp)(ff) + (..)(..) Smuggling Compartments
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

Yun Qi (cargo 8, stash 4, crew 6, upgrades 3)
Goal Tokens = 0
cash and reputation:
Warrant
Outlaw Ship
$3,000
active jobs:
None
cargo:
crew and gear:
unassigned gear:

LEADERS

Atherton (mbmbmb, Fake ID, Fancy Duds, Black Mark: May not hire Crew with the Companion Profession.)

Boba Fett (mbmbmb, Pilot, Bounty Hunter: If successful during SHOWDOWN remove Disgruntled from all Crew. May carry 2 Gear.)

Burgess (mbmbmb, Fancy Duds, Taker: When you complete a Shipping Job, Load 1 Cargo.)

Corbin (mbmbmb, Mechanic, Chop Shop: You may Buy Drive Cores and Ship Upgrades at half price.)

Darth Vader (mbmbmb, Pilot, Soldier, Intimidating: Crew members are paid $100 less after successful Jobs. If a Job attempt is Botched, Kill a Crew.)

Han Solo (mb) (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Fake ID, Shoot First: Once per Turn, you may re-roll a
Test as a
Test.) If Arrested, replace with Lando Leader Card and remove Lando Crew Card from play.

Han Solo (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Fake ID, Shoot First: Once per Turn, you may re-roll a
Test as a
Test.)

Jubal Early (mbmbmb, Pilot, Bounty Hunter: +2 Fight when Attacking in SHOWDOWN. May Carry 2 Gear.)

Lando (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Grifter, Respectable: When you complete a Legal Job, roll a dice. 1 – Take $200, 2-3 – Take $200 & 1 Fuel, 4-5 – Take 2 Fuel & 1 Goods, 6 – Take $500.) Cannot be chosen during setup. Use card only if Han Solo is Arrested.

Malcolm (mbmbmb, Moral, Pilot, Soldier, Brown Coat: When you complete a Crime Job, take $500. * Big Damn Heroes: When you Proceed while Misbehaving, take $100.)

Marco (mbmbmb, Transport, Gun Runner: You may Buy Gear with the "Explosives" or "Firearm" Keywords at half price.)

Monty (mbmbmb, Moral, Mechanic, Soldier, Smuggler Extraordinaire: When you complete a Smuggling Job, take $500.)

Murphy (mbmbmb, Moral, Mechanic, Medic, Trade Baron: Whenever you sell Cargo or Contraband to a Contact, take an extra $100 each.)

Nandi (mbmbmb, Moral, Companion, Heart of Gold: May Hire Crew at no cost.)

“Sash” (mbmbmb, Hacking Rig, Pirate: When you complete a Piracy Job, steal $500 from the targeted Rival.)

Womack (mbmbmb, Soldier, Cold and Heartless: When you complete an Immoral Job take $500.)

Wright (mbmbmb, Grifter, Dirty Slaver: Whenever you deliver Fugitives, you may take an Extra $100 per Fugitive. This counts as Immoral.)

Zoe (mbmbmb, Moral, Soldier, Loyalty: Soldiers in your Crew do not become Disgruntled if they are not paid their Cut of successful Jobs. May Carry 2 Gear.) (If Zoe is chosen her Crew Card will be removed from the Silverhold Supply Deck.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaclyn Courval
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Woot! I'll take the Artful Dodger and Darth Vader.

(EDIT: I just saw the suggestion that Vader take the Interceptor--having played with Vader in a few games now, he really only works with the Interceptor and Slave 1 if he's able to do legal jobs and bounties to work towards the story goals. When he works illegal jobs, too many of his crew meet an untimely end misbehaving for a ship with only 4 crew to be successful, which seems like it could be real rough for the Desperadoes story card. But if anyone feels the Artful Dodger is way out of character for him, I can pick a different ship--maybe the Yun Qi? It's yellow like the Emperor's teeth...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek1 wrote:
Silverhold
Gaderffi Stick ($400, mb, Knife. +
in Border and Rim Space.) (S)

Space Bazaar
Carbonite Chamber ($600, Rival's may not Jump your Bounties. Bounty Bonus: $300.) (SB)

Typos?

Carbonite Chamber ($600, Rival's may not Jump your Bounties. Bounty Bonus: $300.) (SB) - should this say "Ship Upgrade" somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Hanson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormborn79 wrote:

(EDIT: I just saw the suggestion that Vader take the Interceptor--having played with Vader in a few games now, he really only works with the Interceptor and Slave 1 if he's able to do legal jobs and bounties to work towards the story goals. When he works illegal jobs, too many of his crew meet an untimely end misbehaving for a ship with only 4 crew to be successful, which seems like it could be real rough for the Desperadoes story card. But if anyone feels the Artful Dodger is way out of character for him, I can pick a different ship--maybe the Yun Qi? It's yellow like the Emperor's teeth...)

I think that Artful Dodger and Vader are a fine combination, once you accept the reach of Vader being a playable leader in the game at all. (I would place him in the same category as the Operative--a whole bunch of "nope"--but it's not my set and Bill did a fine job overall.) The Dodger really plays to his mechanical (pun intended) strengths as a leader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah good. My rant re/vs Bozo Fett was eaten when I hit the wrong button on the form.

Monty & SS Walden, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormborn79 wrote:

You can choose whatever comination you want. It was only a suggestion with Vader but it would be a very challenging!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GerryRailBaron wrote:
Dalek1 wrote:
Silverhold

Space Bazaar

Typos?

Carbonite Chamber ($600, Rival's may not Jump your Bounties. Bounty Bonus: $300.) (SB) - should this say "Ship Upgrade" somewhere?
I'll check the spelling when I get home.

The ship upgrades aren't differented in the supply decks, only crew are (they are underlined). I'll give some thought to identifying ship upgrades for the next pbf game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Sorry, the typo is the Negotiate Symbol,
vs mb, not the spelling.

Your listing has it as "+Negotiate Test",
My "spelling" has it as "+1 Negotiate".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
I can't resist taking a wanted Han Solo in the Falcon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I'm totally feeling Boba (never loved a dude who could be taken out by a blind guy!), but I DO want to see him in play, so I'll go Boba on Slave I (unless Carl is interested, in which case I'll let him have them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gwek wrote:
I'm not sure I'm totally feeling Boba (never loved a dude who could be taken out by a blind guy!), but I DO want to see him in play, so I'll go Boba on Slave I (unless Carl is interested, in which case I'll let him have them).
Carl is interested based on his CO's so if you want to give Carl Boba and Slave 1 he'll take them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If it was Jango, I'd be onboard, but I'm in the minority of Star Wars fans who doesn't like Boba.

I don't fancy him gunning for my crew, but I guess I'll see Fett out in the Black...

Let's go with Esmeralda, captained by Nandi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turambur chooses Boba Fett on Slave 1 starting at Silverhold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [20] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.