GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,890 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: At the Mountains of Madness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giuliano Bartolucci
Italy
fano
Pesaro Urbino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, many of us haven't recieved Dunwich yet, but as you know, gamers are greedy people, and since I am no exception I woud like to share my expectation for the future: a coming back to the lost city of the Elder
Let's imagine you can tell right now FFG how would this new Deluxe Expansion be.
And tell me too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A North American port, a boat, maybe a Central/South American port along the way, and three or four Scenarios in Antarctica...

Beyond the Mountains of Madness, a Call of Cthulhu campaign created by Chaosium in 1999, is a good place to start for ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuliano Bartolucci
Italy
fano
Pesaro Urbino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esgaldil wrote:
A North American port, a boat, maybe a Central/South American port along the way, and three or four Scenarios in Antarctica...

Beyond the Mountains of Madness, a Call of Cthulhu campaign created by Chaosium in 1999, is a good place to start for ideas.

And maybe a mid-way scenario exploring the base camp where the first Elder were found before discovering the Ruins of the city
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thinking about sailing south in 1927, now I want a digression in which the Investigators are hired to blow up an Ancient One in the Amazon by driving trucks of nitroglycerin, Wages of Fear/Sorcerer style...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.