Popular Tags: [View All]
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the English class I teach I'm looking for a one panel cartoon about board games that addresses playing board games in general. My pupils are of course not familiar with all the inside jokes in the board game comics I come across online so Brian Barling's brilliant cartoons for example are not an option.
Does anyone have a good suggestion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Debbie Ridpath Ohi's cartoons might fit.
She is here as
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb
, but you can find her cartoons using image search for her name or even "debbie ridpath ohi boardgamegeek cartoon caption contest" to find her one-panel cartoons with captions written by board game geeks.

If you find something to use in your class, just contact her (see the link on her profile) to get permission to use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply!
I had hoped to get more responses but these are indeed useful cartoons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.