GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,365 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Tannhäuser» Forums » General

Subject: Complete List of Tannhauser Equipment Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aniceto Pereira
India
Mumbai
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a spreadsheet of the complete list of Equipment cards in the game? The reason I'm asking is that I recently purchased an entire lot of Tannhauser with everything except Frankenstahl in the lot. I ended up sorting all the pieces and cards, but I needed a quick checklist for each hero/soldier/pack to check how many cards come in each (and to keep for anyone using the game in the future.)

I found the listing for the Equipment card deck here - https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameaccessory/140946/tannhaus...

Anything else like that for all the individual figures in one place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can look in the files section. There are equipment cards there for every character those are almost entirely correct. There are two errors, one is caught and replaced in the comments. The other is for one of the Matriarch heroes. She's supposed to have a Super Tesla Coil but cards says she has a regular Tesla Coil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Regan
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FYI, the Matriarch hero in question is Irishka and her Stamina pack. That is the one that should say Super Tesla, but the card only says Tesla.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.