GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,221 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Log several plays but with different winners rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, how do I log a play if, let's say, I play 5 games of 7 Wonders: Duel and I won only 3 and my opponent the other 2? Do I have to log each one individualy to check the "Win" box for each? Because if I set the "Quantity" to 5, it won't let me change the players' fields. Same for other fields like "Team/Color".
How do you do this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
AsGSnak wrote:
So, how do I log a play if, let's say, I play 5 games of 7 Wonders: Duel and I won only 3 and my opponent the other 2? Do I have to log each one individualy to check the "Win" box for each? Because if I set the "Quantity" to 5, it won't let me change the players' fields. Same for other fields like "Team/Color".
How do you do this?

If score is the only thing that changes between plays, I generally log all plays collectively without checking the win box for anyone, and then record all scores in the comments box. For example, this is my comment for the last logged plays of Coloretto:
Quote:
1) 45 - 48 - 30
2) 45 - 34 - 21
3) 22 - 34 - 38
4) 36 - 32 - 28

If I wanted to keep track of something else, like a faction or something like that in a game, I'd log each play separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
American in Chile
Chile
Temuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would make two entries. On one entry, I'd mark the one winner, and all player information, then as the last step before saving, enter the number of games. Then I'd make another entry for the other winner.

I have found, though, that if you edit a logged play, you can change player info, even though there is more than one play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.