GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,032 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Millennium Blades» Forums » General

Subject: Co-Op and Mini Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I really wanna get the Fusion expansion pack does it come with Co-op cards? I doubt Set Rotation has Co-op cards for all 11 chars or so. So I am hoping to get Fusion and Set this year but well I'm not sure bout the mini sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
So I really wanna get the Fusion expansion pack does it come with Co-op cards? I doubt Set Rotation has Co-op cards for all 11 chars or so. So I am hoping to get Fusion and Set this year but well I'm not sure bout the mini sets.

I'm excited to see exactly what's included but to my knowledge the co-op mod is vs a boss which come in the Set Rotation Expansion.

The Fusion expansion has two new characters from the Fusion Spin off game, the "Boss" expansion (forgetting the names) comes with sets that include the bosses from co-op to be used for the standard game. Not more co-op cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I meant Co-op player cards. Each player uses a new version of that gamer with co-op powers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I meant Co-op player cards. Each player uses a new version of that gamer with co-op powers

Really? I thought you just used your regular cards. Pretty sure each boss scenario comes with player co-op cards (not specific to characters). I could be wrong, though. Hope someone with more info chimes in soon enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:

Really? I thought you just used your regular cards. Pretty sure each boss scenario comes with player co-op cards (not specific to characters). I could be wrong, though. Hope someone with more info chimes in soon enough

Um That's not even close to what's in Set Rotation. Each char from base game plus 4 new chars in Set have two cards. VS(which is what standard MB is) and Co-op which has Tournament and Deckbuilding powers each gamer can use to help everyone. The only example we have is Deks having the power for every player to have 3 accessories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
ACGalaga wrote:

Um That's not even close to what's in Set Rotation. Each char from base game plus 4 new chars in Set have two cards. VS(which is what standard MB is) and Co-op which has Tournament and Deckbuilding powers each gamer can use to help everyone. The only example we have is Deks having the power for every player to have 3 accessories.

I didn't mean co-op specific characters. I just meant that each boss scenario will have cards that the players can obtain and use (I think, is been a while since I read that email).

This is actually the first time I heard about co-op variants of the characters. Nothing in the rotation contents mentions that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, my bad. Everyone gets a co-op version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.