Subject: Damaged Inner Sarcophagus Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Tiberius O'Flynn
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
Strength & Honour. Fortune & Glory. Fish & Chips.
mbmbmbmbmb
I unboxed and played this game a few nights ago for the first time and noticed about halfway through the session that one of the cards is damaged. The back is torn revealing the white card material underneath. This makes using that card redundant as now everybody knows what it is which is slightly annoying. Anybody know if AEG have a replacement policy or even an email contact so as I can explain the situation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PetyuskaDoom wrote:
I unboxed and played this game a few nights ago for the first time and noticed about halfway through the session that one of the cards is damaged. The back is torn revealing the white card material underneath. This makes using that card redundant as now everybody knows what it is which is slightly annoying. Anybody know if AEG have a replacement policy or even an email contact so as I can explain the situation?

There's a Contact link on the front page of their website: https://www.alderac.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.