Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Rutyna
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulebook says modifiers are not used for AREA effect weapons. I'm curious if that only applies to the (-2) modifier for being in a building and Shaggoo? Or if it also applies to the (+1) modifier on some of the hero cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neo_1 wrote:
Rulebook says modifiers are not used for AREA effect weapons. I'm curious if that only applies to the (-2) modifier for being in a building and Shaggoo? Or if it also applies to the (+1) modifier on some of the hero cards?

It applies in any case where you're making an AREA attack, as signified by the 8+ area attack icon.

BTW, there's a separate folder for questions about the two-player game rules: Moongha Invaders Two Player
I'd recommend putting 2-player comments and questions there to reduce confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Moongha Invaders: Mad Scientists and Atomic Monsters Attack the Earth! to Moongha Invaders Two Player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.