GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,355 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
358 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [15] | 

Eldritch Horror» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Eldritch Horror PBF #27: All Relative [finished] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
This game is ready to start. For convenience of everyone, random locations for the Dreamlands are as follows:

1custom43{1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;SF; Arkham; Buenos Aires;Amazon;London;Rome;Pyramids;Istanbul;Heart of Africa;Antarctica;Tunguska;Himalayas;Shanghai;Tokyo;Sydney;Moon;Kadath;Underworld;Woods;Celephaïs;Ulthar;Dylath-Leen}

I am starting the next Eldritch Horror play by forum game. It will be a six-player game, with Yog-Sothoth as the Ancient One. Invitations are going out now to players on the waiting list:

Grimflayer
ZazasLT
Patparker Accepted, Dexter Drake
Wyzfen Accepted, Michael McGlen
Frotes declined
Rupertc Accepted, Mandy Thomas
Gonecase Accepted, Gloria Goldberg

Alternates:
Merryho Accepted, pending available space, prefers Rex Murphy

If you are interested in getting into a game, please put your name on the waiting list. If you're new to Play-by-Forum in general, here's a handy guide to how PBF games work here. People interesting in playing, but discouraged by the slow pace that the list moves at are encouraged to try running a game themselves; links to files for running games are on the waiting list page.

For those of you familiar with my prior games, this will be a story-driven game. That is to say, I will be re-writing encounter text to fit a general plot that I have planned. Players are encouraged, but not required, to add their own flavor text to their actions; if they do so, I will do my best to work their flavor text into the story as a whole.

As this is a story-driven game, players will be asked to choose from a list of pre-selected characters, as I have a general plot already determined. Additionally, I will be adjusting starting locations; each investigator will start with an extra item and a madness condition designed to fit into the plot; and depending on which mysteries end up being selected, I may adjust any locations listed on the mysteries to fit the plot. If I adjust locations, the new location(s) will be determined before the game begins.

Anyone with issues with house rules, just consider this to be a second, slightly unusual, prelude. The rest of the game will be with the standard rules as written.

The game will be played with all expansions to date, including The Dreamlands. The Otherworldly Dreams prelude is in play (causing the Dreamlands sideboard to be in play). Players who do not yet have The Dreamlands, but have concrete plans to pick it up within two weeks may join, but let me know about not having the game yet, so I can relay any important information until you get the game. Players will be seated in order of their real-world time zone, starting with North American Eastern, so please indicate time zone along with choice of investigator when replying. Also, if you join, don't forget to subscribe to the thread!

Investigators that the players may choose from:

[imageid=3125351 medium]
[imageid=3349687 medium]
[imageid=2867036 medium]
[imageid=3125352 medium]
[imageid=2867032 medium]
[imageid=3125356 medium]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Cullum
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PBF #27: All Relative
Hi !

I'd like to be Mandy Thompson. If not available, I'll like Michael Mcglenn. If he's not available, anyone other than Rex.

I'm in US central time. I don't have the Dreamlands yet and will likely be a couple of weeks or so before I do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Chua
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Eldritch Horror PBF #27: All Relative
Thanks for the invite.I'll be getting Dreamlands soon when it hits my FLGS.

I'll take Gloria if she's available, or Wendy.

I'm at GMT +8. I'll be switching to play this with my BGG id Dave Chua. (I use GoneCase for my RPGG id).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Parker
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I will be happy to play. I am getting the Dreamland expansion, it should arrive Wednesday. I would like to play Dexter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lucas
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in! I'd like to play Michael McGlen.

I'm at GMT+0. I've ordered Dreamlands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
United States
Mesa
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll play if there is space, I don't mind playing Rex Murphey. Also I preordered Dreamlands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi, thanks for the invitation, i'm very interested in playing, unfortunately i will not have the Dreamlands Expansion soon enough.
So im out. Have fun

Edit: By the way, why is Rex Murphy so disliked? He was in the last game i played and he almost singlehandedly won that game. We found him grossly overpowered and the permanent cursed status was no hindrance because of the many dice he was rolling and his re-roll item. He also was swimming in assets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, I'm wrapping up work on the new graphics that will be needed. Merryho, you're in. I've also invited Gorlab, whose name apparently got erased from the waiting list. I do remember seeing him on it some time ago, somewhere in the vicinity of Merryho, so it seemed most practical to assume he's there. He'll be taking Wendy, the remaining investigator.

Merryho, Patparker: what time zones are you in? Theoretically, seating people according to time zone should help making actions a bit easier. (Yes, I know that that often doesn't work... but every little bit helps.)

Also, unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to have lead investigator for the first round be the player closest to me, time-zone-wise. (I'm in North America eastern.)

Also, Rex, which will do you want to improve?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
United States
Mesa
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MST UTC-07:00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the add! thumbsup thumbsup

Walts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Parker
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Central US timezone (UTC -6)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Time permitting, I'll get the intro and official first board out tomorrow. For those of you whose expansion is on the way, there are three ways to get to the sideboard: spend a clue (which moves you to the enchanted woods), use an action to make a will -1 roll (if successful, you move to the enchanted woods), or to go to one of the three dream portals on the board. For this game, they will be at San Francisco, London, and Antarctica. Moving from one of those locations to a different one is a local path.

There is a set of adventure cards with this sideboard, similar to other sideboard preludes.

The four "entrance" spaces on the sideboard are called the dream-quest spaces; they have a special deck that acts similar to the expedition spaces on the main board. The dream-quest spaces count as wilderness spaces; the three city-looking spaces are just that; they count as named cities for encounter purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Cullum
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Cool - my copy should be here tomorrow !

Rupert

Test roll: 5d6c[5] = (4, 4, 6, 4, 6) = 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1018743. Rupertc
  • 5d6c[5] =
  • (4, 4, 6, 4, 6) =
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 am
gonecase gonecase
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Gloria senses a dark time approaching. She pulls out a book from the pile on her desk...

"Look like it's time..."
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Action: If you are on a City space, gain 1 Tome Asset of your choice from the reserve or discard pile.
You and other investigators on your space roll 1 additional die when resolving a test during an Other World Encounter.
Could I know what a Mythox Codex and Find Gate spell are?

The FLGS I buy from has indicated Dreamlands should be here next week, but there might be a delay with Chinese New Year next week in getting it.

Test roll 6d6c[5] = (4, 5, 5, 3, 6, 4) = 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1018764. Dave Chua
  • 6d6c[5] =
  • (4, 5, 5, 3, 6, 4) =
  • Test roll
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:37 am
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave Chua wrote:

Gloria senses a dark time approaching. She pulls out a book from the pile on her desk...

"Look like it's time..."
Action: If you are on a City space, gain 1 Tome Asset of your choice from the reserve or discard pile.
You and other investigators on your space roll 1 additional die when resolving a test during an Other World Encounter.
Could I know what a Mythox Codex and Find Gate spell are?

Mythos Codex:
Action: you muster the courage to look upon the secrets of the universe [will]. If you pass, the pages contain knowledge your mind can hardly fathom; flip this card. (Four versions of this card)

Find Gate:
Glamour Play with the top Gate of the Gate stack revealed. Reckoning: test lore and flip this card.
Notes on the flip side:

Almost all negative effects have the ability to discard the spell instead of suffering any bad consequences. It's a glamour spell that's actually worth having, believe it or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

starting clues: 3custom43{1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;SF; Arkham; Buenos Aires;Amazon;London;Rome;Pyramids;Istanbul;Heart of Africa;Antarctica;Tunguska;Himalayas;Shanghai;Tokyo;Sydney;Moon;Kadath;Underworld;Woods;Celephaïs;Ulthar;Dylath-Leen} -> ( Shanghai 2 15) -> ( Shanghai 2 15)

starting expedition: 1customw{6:The Amazon;6:The Pyramids;6:The Heart of Africa;6:Antarctica;6:Tunguska;6:The Himalayas;2:Arkham;2:Buenos Aires;2:Rome;2:Istanbul;2:Tokyo;2:Sydney} -> ( The Amazon) -> ( The Amazon)

Starting dream-quest location 1custom4{Moon;Unknown Kadath;Underworld;Enchanted Forest} -> ( Unknown Kadath) -> ( Unknown Kadath)

Starting gate in London gets pulled to The Underworld. It is guarded by: 1d68 = (36) = 36 (goat spawn)
Starting gate in San Francisco gets pulled to The Moon It is guarded by: 1d68 = (28) = 28 (fire vampire)
You are aware, because it was revealed to place the dream portals, that the gate on top of the gate stack is in Antarctica.

Incidentally, I messed up the formatting of the waiting list when I went to move one of the players who never replied to the bottom of the list (second no-response from him), and I can't figure out the formatting enough to fix it. Can someone who knows the geek formatting better than I do fix it, please?

Monster list for this game:
1-14 Cultist
15 Byakhee
16 Carrier Nightgaunt
17 Child of the Goat
18 Colour out of Space
19 Crawling One
20 Crazed Mob
21 Cthonian
22 Dark Young
23 Deep One
24 Deep One Hybrid
25 Dhole
26 Dimensional Shambler
27 Elder Thing
28 Fire Vampire
29 Firebug
30 Flying Polyp
31 Ghast
32 Ghost
33 Ghoul 2
34 Giant Penguins
35 Gnoph-keh
36 Goat Spawn 1
37 Goat Spawn 2
38 Gug
39 Hound of Tindalos
40 Hunting Byakhee
41 Hunting Horror
42 Leng Spider
43 Leng Spider
44 Lloigor
45 Maniac
46 Mi-go
47 Mummy
48 Proto-shoggoth
49 Rat Thing
50 Ravenous Gug
51 Riot
52 Sand dweller
53 Serpent people
54 Servitor of the Outer Gods
55 Shan
56 Shoggoth
57 Skeleton
58 Spawn of Selak
59 Star Spawn
60 Star Vampire
61 Tcho-tcho
62 Vampire
63 Warlock
64 Wendigo
65 Werewolf
66 Witch
67 Wraith
68 Zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1018774. Xelto
  • 3custom43{1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;SF; Arkham; Buenos Aires;Amazon;London;Rome;Pyramids;Istanbul;Heart of Africa;Antarctica;Tunguska;Himalayas;Shanghai;Tokyo;Sydney;Moon;Kadath;Underworld;Woods;Celephaïs;Ulthar;Dylath-Leen} =
  • ( Shanghai 2 15) =
  • ( Shanghai 2 15)
  • starting clues:
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 am
  • [+]
  • 1018777. Xelto
  • 1customw{6:The Amazon;6:The Pyramids;6:The Heart of Africa;6:Antarctica;6:Tunguska;6:The Himalayas;2:Arkham;2:Buenos Aires;2:Rome;2:Istanbul;2:Tokyo;2:Sydney} =
  • ( The Amazon) =
  • ( The Amazon)
  • starting expedition:
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:49 am
  • [+]
  • 1018783. Xelto
  • 1custom4{Moon;Unknown Kadath;Underworld;Enchanted Forest} =
  • ( Unknown Kadath) =
  • ( Unknown Kadath)
  • Starting dream-quest location
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:58 am
  • [+]
  • 1018786. Xelto
  • 1d68 =
  • (36) =
  • It is guarded by:
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 am
  • [+]
  • 1018787. Xelto
  • 1d68 =
  • (28) =
  • It is guarded by:
  • Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 am
No Need
Canada
flag msg tools
Xelto wrote:

Incidentally, I messed up the formatting of the waiting list when I went to move one of the players who never replied to the bottom of the list (second no-response from him), and I can't figure out the formatting enough to fix it. Can someone who knows the geek formatting better than I do fix it, please?

Fixed.

If it happens again, Tables end with '|}' rather than '|-}', which is an easy enough error to make when cutting and pasting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
United States
Mesa
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that the Dream Quest starts at Unknown Kadath, seems fitting.

"No death, no doom, no anguish can arouse the surpassing despair which flows from a loss of identity."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Prologue

Lev and Rivska Rabinovich were fortunate. Being early in the wave of immigrants from the germanic areas, they arrived while there were houses of decent quality, close enough to the trolly stop, and still affordable. Their luck continued when they purchased a winning ticket to the fireman's lottery, and with their winnings, were able to return to farming, purchasing several hundred acres in eastern Indiana.

While their immigrant status didn't help them with their new neighbors, the area they chose to live in had been founded by Quakers, and there was enough residual belief in the brotherhood of all mankind that they were able to get along tolerably well. In time, their union was blessed with a dozen children, all girls: 3 born in the old world, 1 in Chicago, and eight more in Indiana.

Not that all went their way. There were the usual bumps in the road. Of the worst of them, Lev and one of their daughters passed away during the flu epidemic in '18. Another daughter died of a wasting disease while she was young. But overall, the children all considered themselves blessed.

Lev Rabinovich (???-1918) m. Rivska Somolov (???-1931)
Children:
Rosa "the quiet one" (died 1909) m. Oliver Prescott (died 1924)
- Anne
- Clara
- John (died 1918)

Anna "the strong one" m. Silas Drake (died 1899)
- Dexter
m. Shawn McGlenn (died 1902)
- Michael
m. Gaylord Vanderbilt (died 1908)
m. Bertram Smythe (died 1918)
- William
m. Reginald Walthers (died 1923)
Irene "the talented one" m. Elias Hathaway
- Nellis
- Charles (died 1908)
- Francis
- Patricia
m. Samuel "Herringbone" Hayes
- Lola
Sofia "the gentle one" (died 1898)
Violet "the curious one" m. Jeffrey Diamond (died 1922)
- Joseph
- Clarence
- Amanda
- Lucile

Raisa "the studious one" m. Kevin Thompson
- Amanda
- Aster
- Arthur
- Achilles
- Andromeda
- Alexander
- Ajax
- Amaryllis
- Atlantica

Clara "the sensitive one" (died 1927) m. George Fine
- Anne
- Jacqueline
- Louis

Ursula "the adventuresome one" m. Arthur Downs (died 1918)
- Wilbur (died 1918)
- Zacharias
- John

Lidiya "the brave one" m. David Muldoon
- Dudley
- Thomas
- Johnathan

Emma "the loud one" m. Francois Beauchene
- Edouard
- Henri
- Josephine
- Yvonne
- Antoine

Zhanna "the imaginative one", name legally changed to Gloria Goldberg for professional reasons
Valentina "the unlucky one" (died 1920) m. John Murphy (died 1919)
- Rex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

January, 1931

Word of the death of Rivska Rabinovich spread through the family quickly. All of the family nearby headed for the farmhouse as soon as the phone call or telegraph arrived to them. Given her age, her death wasn't expected, but still came as no surprise.

"What is this?" Amanda asked suddenly, pointing. Around one of her grandmother's arms was a strand of something very thin.

Violet immediately poked at it. It bent inwards without any problem, but despite looking as thin as spiderweb, it didn't break when she tugged at it. And there is no way that Mother Rabinovich would allow any sort of dirt, let alone cobwebs, in her house.

Michael quickly pulled out a shiv and tried to cut it. It took a bit of work, but finally, the thread-like strand divided in two. The thread was handed around the family (all but Rex, who refused to touch it). Only Amanda had any opinion on what it might be: "Could this be thread from Atlach-Nacha?"

The family quickly divided into two groups: those who understood, and those who didn't. Explanations and arguments ensued, and as it was coming to a head, Dexter appeared in the middle of the group, about two feet off the ground. He fell with a small thud, and looked bemused. "The Master must be losing his touch," he said. "Or perhaps it was a side-effect of the etheric disturbances he's been feeling."

He looked around. "Can anyone tell me why Tonakyevka felt it urgent to come to me in the middle of the night?"

Lidiya asked the question everyone was thinking: "Tony-who?"

"Tonakyevka. The domo... the house-spirit who accompanied our grandparents to this continent. He came to me in the middle of the night, demanding I come here immediately."

Those who had been on the doubting side of the "is this real?" argument were quiet, as the speculation about the thread was repeated. "I cannot tell if this is from Atlach or not; I have not trained in that area. But these knots look very much like a geas-hitch. To what purpose it was used, I do not know, but it may well have been the cause of grandmother's death. And would be why Tonakyevka would have interrupted me while I was on the other side of the world."

Zhanna—now preferring to be called Gloria— asked, "But how could you get that here? Doesn't her silk disintegrate if you bring it through the worldwall?" At everyone's enquiring glances, she added, "That's what Howard believes, at any rate."

Dexter slowly said, "I do not know... but the Master believes that the there have been etheric disturbances recently. He pointed to the areas near London, San Francisco, and... the south pole. He did say that it was easier to enter the dreamlands, even for non-dreamers. This might account for it."

The conversation drifted on into the night. In the end, it was determined that those who were least tied to a specific location should investigate the matter. Those who could not travel easily or quickly would assist with money or help, as needed and as possible. Someone recalled that Lucile Diamond, who wasn't able to come because of classes at Miskatonic U, had been talking about studying dreams, and might have some information. Clara Prescott took advantage of the telephone in the house, calling her place of business, and arranging travel packages for those heading out. Finally, late in the evening, as everyone started trying to find place to sleep, cards and other games came out, to while away the time. Rex, predictably, tried to bow out, but the family didn't let him, as it might well be the last time everyone was together. Rex picked up his hand just as Michael started yelling about sharping decks, and a shock went through him. He looked at the top card in his hand, and said "I need to keep this.

"And everyone else who's investigating... take one of the cards. It feels important."

You came to alertness, not knowing where you were, covered in blood. Trying to fight your way out of the stupor you were in, you found that the blood wasn't yours, at least. It probably belonged to those... three bodies, you think it is. At least, there were three heads. Six legs. Five arms....

Alertness was coming back. You could recall your mother, at least. You vaguely remember something like a home. Maybe. This, definitely, is not it. You've never been in a city this big.

On the ground was a small doll, made of wood. You grab it and head out into the place you soon realize is called Leningrad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Extra starting items description:

Ace of Swords: When you gain this card, improve str.
Whenever you roll a 1 during strength tests in combat, you may reroll that die.

The Moon XVIII: Whenever you lose 1 or more sanity, you may gain 1 focus or spend 1 focus to improve 1 skill of your choice.

Five of Pentacles: when you gain this card, improve influence
Whenever you roll a 1 during acquire assets, you may reroll that die.

Four of Cups: when you acquire this card, improve will.
Whevever you roll a 1 during will test in combat, you may reroll that die

Death XIII: Whenever a mystery is solved, retreat doom by 1.

Gloria has been spending too much time with her head in the clouds, and begins with a Hallucinations condition. Dexter has had some mishaps while trying to learn about dreaming, and also has Hallucinations.

Michael left the windy city with a fed nipping at his heels. Though he's not been charged with anything yet, he has developed paranoia. Mandy's longstanding fear of spiders is making her worry overmuch about any possible connection with Atlach-Nacha, and also has paranoia.

Rex had been researching a topic suspiciously far away from his paper's office in New York, using his connection with his cousin, as his cousin was looking into native claims that wendigo were walking in their lands. Though neither of them found anything, Rex has been insatiably hungry since then.

Wendy has amnesia.

Assets in the reserve:
Police raid: do 3 points of damage to all monsters on any space.
Alchemical concoction: magical, discard for +5 str in combat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Reserve:
1 alchemical concoction
2 mysterious tome
3 police raid
4 agent of secrets

I know it's hard to see, but everyone except Wendy starts on space 5 (Chicago). Rex, please determine which skill you upgrade at the start of the game. The adventure token starts on Arkham. Starting mystery is The Beyond One (place clues from research encounters on the mystery to solve, 6 needed)

And everyone... as always, double-check my figures each turn. It's easy to get confused.

Mandy Thompson
7/7
5/5
L3 - I3+1 - O4
S1 - W2

magnifying glass
five of pentacles
know thy enemy (0)
paranoia

Dexter Drake
7/7
5/5
L4 - I2 - O2
S2 - W3+1

arcane assistant
four of cups
binding
hallucinations

Rex Murphy
7/7
7/7
L2 - I3 - O4
S2 - W3

Death XIII
cursed
hunger
improve 1 skill

Gloria Goldberg
8/8
4/4
L3 - I3 - O3
S1 - W3

mythos codex
the moon XVIII
find gate
hallucinations

Wendy Adams
7/7
5/5
L3 - I1 - O4
S2 - W3

wooden puppet
elusive
amnesia

Michael McGlen
4/4
8/8
L2 - I3 - O1
S4+1 - W3

tommy gun
Ace of Swords
paranoia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Parker
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Action 1: Move to San Francisco
Action 2: Rest
Check for hallucinations 1d6 = (5) = 5
Discard Hallucinations

Encounter: San Francisco

I will cast Binding on the first player to combat the Fire Vampire or Goat Spawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1019431. patparker
  • 1d6 =
  • (5) =
  • Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:39 am
gonecase gonecase
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

What's everyone doing? I'm thinking of using my actions to pick up the mysterious tome from reserve and using the Mythos Codex.
PS: Also keeping my abilities and items in a spoiler box below, so I can keep track of 'em.

Items
The Moon XVIII: Whenever you lose 1 or more sanity, you may gain 1 focus or spend 1 focus to improve 1 skill of your choice.
Mythos Codex:
Action: you muster the courage to look upon the secrets of the universe [will]. If you pass, the pages contain knowledge your mind can hardly fathom; flip this card. (Four versions of this card)
Find Gate:
Glamour Play with the top Gate of the Gate stack revealed. Reckoning: test lore and flip this card.
Notes on the flip side:

Hallucinations - Madness, When rest roll 1 die. Discard on 5 or 6. Test Will: Flip this card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Cullum
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Michael McGlenn's stats are messed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [15] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.