GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,322 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Copy and coordinate works the same ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralf Brechtel
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Maybe my english is too bad. Is the effect of copy a card the same as coordinate ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
When you coordinate a card, you copy it. But when you copy a card, you don't necessarily coordinate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Brechtel
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Coordinate is now clear to me. But when i copy a card, is that a card i played before or maybe i have in hand ? Or what do i copy ?
Sorry if i am a little short minded with this issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BRAUNFELS wrote:
Coordinate is now clear to me. But when i copy a card, is that a card i played before or maybe i have in hand ? Or what do i copy ?
Sorry if i am a little short minded with this issue.

This should be explained in the card text. Can you give an example of the text that's troubling you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The most likely card that would copy another card would be Ripley 8's 6-cost uncommon card. (The name escapes me at the moment.) If this is the card in question, it copies any previously played card during that turn.

[Edit] I found the card, it's called Grown in a Lab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.