Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: New Official Scenarios PDF soon after delivery! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere and those of you getting kickstarter updates already saw this but for those of you that didn't, Isaac is giving us a free official scenario package (17 of them) provided as a PDF in February! Looks like one per class, based on the number. Just another great justification for my recent purchase of a color laser printer

He's really a great guy and I couldn't be happier in supporting him and his game.
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cthulhu Dreams
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aflorin wrote:

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere and those of you getting kickstarter updates already saw this but for those of you that didn't, Isaac is giving us a free official scenario package (17 of them) provided as a PDF in February! Looks like one per class, based on the number. Just another great justification for my recent purchase of a color laser printer

He's really a great guy and I couldn't be happier in supporting him and his game.


I wonder if this is a mini campaign or 'just' more scenarios?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CthulhuDreams wrote:
aflorin wrote:

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere and those of you getting kickstarter updates already saw this but for those of you that didn't, Isaac is giving us a free official scenario package (17 of them) provided as a PDF in February! Looks like one per class, based on the number. Just another great justification for my recent purchase of a color laser printer

He's really a great guy and I couldn't be happier in supporting him and his game.


I wonder if this is a mini campaign or 'just' more scenarios?

From what I gather it will be a single scenario based on each class (17?) so one would assume it may be a side quest that perhaps expands or is specific for that class, perhaps the first solo character quest?

Not sure how'd they'd fit in with gameplay if a class has retired though...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Howland
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Classes don't retire. Just Characters.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they're solo scenarios where a single character can test his/her meddle against a specially tailored dungeon variety...?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
Maybe they're solo scenarios where a single character can test his/her meddle against a specially tailored dungeon variety...?


Hmm, I don't think so. It would mean that when playing them, the rest of the party would have to sit around and watch. The scenarios are definitely class specific ones but they'll most likely be taking the rest of the party with them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kchowland wrote:
Classes don't retire. Just Characters.
OH! I have interpreted that wrong ALL ALONG. Wow, that is a massive comfort.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy duthie
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on how these will fit into the game? Are they an essential part I really should be adding or something that should be ignored unless I really want to use them?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
duthieboy wrote:
Any word on how these will fit into the game? Are they an essential part I really should be adding or something that should be ignored unless I really want to use them?


He didn't say specifically but I strongly doubt they are required. I'm sure they are optional.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knut K
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you play against every class in a short storyline. Just blind guessing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i wish every scenario will be focused in the story or background of each class.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.