Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Arcus-Goldberg
United States
Natick
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am having a great time with this game - just got through games 1-4 in one day!
Now I've opened Box 5 but the rules inside are from Box 4 repeated a second time. The cards seemed correct such as Stupefy but the wrong rules.
What are the rules for Game 5? I think it is this:
Basically, add and use the other cards as usual, but play Voldemort in the new way, as the bottom card and defeated after the others.
Has this happened to anyone else? Will Boxes 6 and 7 be correct?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you put Voldemort in the bottom of the villain stack, face up. So when the villain on top of him is revealed, he is revealed as well. He cannot be hit until all other villains are defeated. Also, all 3 villain spots are used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Thompson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeremy!

Please send us an email at USAopoly - http://usaopoly.com/game-care-customer-service-inquiry - and we can send you out the correct rules!

Also, we have the game rules on our website as well - http://usaopoly.com/games/harry-potter-hogwarts-battle-coope... -

Thank you!
Ross
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K B
Philippines
flag msg tools
chopkins828 wrote:
Yes, you put Voldemort in the bottom of the villain stack, face up. So when the villain on top of him is revealed, he is revealed as well. He cannot be hit until all other villains are defeated. Also, all 3 villain spots are used.

No wonder we had trouble winning game 5! We thought Voldemort gets revealed at the start of the game. We seriously need to play this again since we weree playing it wrong this whole time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.