Subject: hessians and highlanders question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Just got my copy and after having a quick look at the booklets i was wondering where and how to use the hessians and highlanders .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is your discretion. They were a late add and KS only, and, it seems never formally incorporated into the scenarios.

As a recommendation, I would use the Hessian and/or Highlander troops to represent elite units.

Off the top of my head, I would use the Hessians for Elite units at Trenton, Brandywine (the troops that start on the map only), as well as at least one of the Elite units at Long Island and White Plains; and the Highlanders for elite units at Savannah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Thank for the reply, im not that big on revolutionary war history and when i couldnt find anything on them in the rule book i thought i may have missed something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is why Kickstarter is really frustrating - a really nice idea gets thrown in at the last minute and the whole reason you'd want it is lost when there isn't time to properly incorporate it into the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very much agree. For a multitude of reasons, including this one, HtL and Borg's Battle of Britain game are probably my last KS purchases for a very long while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.