Sergio Peña
msg tools
Hello! I had a little question regarding this objective during my play through.

We began to find the goals and enemies from the second objective while still being stuck at the first objective. We started to find clues while scanning, and we were not sure if we should place them in the found pile or lost pile, because I would assume that the consequence for being stuck at the first objective would be to lose all the clues being found at that moment, thus not being able to get the extra draws for completing the objective.

How do things work in this case?

Also the reward for finding clues happens only once? Or is it a permanent bonus?

Thank you for your attention

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 12 of the rule book:

"Some Objectives require you to do something with cards you'll find in the enemy deck.

These cards are marked as a 'Goal' for Objective 1, 2, or 3. If one of these cards has an ability that allows you to do something, you can only use the ability if you're on the proper objective.

If a card instructs you to 'complete the objective,' but you haven't yet completed the previous one, then ignore that effect until you do complete the previous one."

You can't use any abilities listed on a future objectives's Goal cards, but the reveal text should still activate. You still make the Found and Lost Piles as per usual, but if you manage to find all three before you finish the first objective, then you will pretty much immediately complete the second objective upon completing the first.

You receive the bonus for completing the objective only once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Peña
msg tools
Thanks you for your quick answer!! I was not expecting to get an answer that fast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.