Subject: We now know all four dark heroes.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Darh, the evocatress
Forn, the half-skral
Drukil, the werebear
Leander, the seer

Details to follow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
piman wrote:
A better translation for "Beschwörerin" would be "conjurer" I think.

Conjuress? Same difference.
LEO proposed just this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
piman wrote:
Wolfram wrote:
piman wrote:
A better translation for "Beschwörerin" would be "conjurer" I think.

Conjuress? Same difference.
LEO proposed just this.

I've found LEO pretty bad with technical words. "Conjurer" is from Latin coniurere, lit. "to swear with" so it's a very close translation. But for once I think English has the more precise terms; "Beschwörerin" could also be summoner (if what she conjures is a spirit) or evoker (if she calls upon something else for power while conjuring) depending on what exactly she can do.

I really hope she is not a summoner, as we've already got Kheela and Dark Eara filling summoner-like roles. I want a mage who can pew-pew some fireballs.

As she is Krahder schooled I would rather think it's spirits and undead, so she might be a "Totenbeschwörerin" aka Necromanceress.

Since in Andor a Fireball would undistinguable from any other long distance weapon ruleswise, I don't think so or care.

However we will surly know next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfram wrote:
Darh, the evocatress
Forn, the half-skral
Drukil, the werebear
Leander, the seer

Details to follow

Details to Darh, whatever she is called:
She may, after defeating a creature, evoke/conjure/call up/draft/create a bone golem. But she has to reinstate the defeated creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomáš Hubka
Czech Republic
Nové Město nad Metují
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone please translate heroes abilities (texts on boards) to english?
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3647039/legends-andor-dark-h...
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. v.P.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Darh can move the golem. For one hour she can move the golem up to four spaces. If the golem stands on a space with an enemy then any attacking heroes will gain six strenght points. The golem isn't out in the beginning of the game. There will be a seperate card detailing how to summon it.

Forr can spend willpower instead of hours for movement if she follows the arrows. One willpower for one hour. In combat all similar rolls are added (helmet effect). If an enemy moves onto the field of Forr they will follow the arrow and continue moving.

Drukil starts the game as a human. When, at sunrise, he is at a forest field he must exchange his miniature for his alternate form (bear). When in bear form he has more strenght. When in bear form he can't carry items with some exceptions (including his unique bracelet). When in bear form his willpower level will influence his behavior, more information on a seperate card.

Leander rolls five dice at the start of a legend and add them to the left-most row (dice-list). When he has rolled for this he can remove a number of dice from this list depending on his willpower. When fighting Leander must use the top-most die in his dice-list. When all dice have been used he will reroll and remove again based on his willpower. When the top die is a "1" Leander can flip a token (several different kinds) on the board. Doing this is an action and takes one hour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.