Subject: Campaign - Expert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Hi good people,

I will be receiving this game today and after sleeving, I want to start playing right into the campaign

So if i understand correctly... when I get killed, reaching Floor 2 and level 2, playing a easy dungeon in Expert Tier, I would receive:

1 green checkmark - For level up 1 level
1 green checkmark - For reaching Floor 2
2 green checkmarks - For playing in Expert

Is this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Mizerak wrote:
Correct

Thank you very much

PS: Arrived today, seeing the playtrough, the box seemed much bigger, it's so small!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Vidro

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/24457187#24457187

there are 3 levels of difficulty to choose from when playing, hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Mmlj316 wrote:
What do you mean by "expert tier"? I must be missing something here.

If you were playing the Dragon, it sounds like you would have only received 2 green check marks. The extra 2 from "expert tier" I don't see where you are getting those.

If you have the rulebook that came with the game you don't have the "Challenge tiers", download the v1.1 from Onedungeondeck site
Quote:
The updated rulebook includes a new section on page 23 called Challenge Tiers. These allow you to reduce the difficulty of One Deck Dungeon. Expert Mode is the rules as originally written. Standard gives you one free card as XP to start each game, and Novice lets you start each game at experience level 2. In addition, Expert gives you two extra campaign checkmarks per game, and Standard gives you one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.