GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,183 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Congo» Forums » General

Subject: Misplaced Playing Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Carkeet
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Fellow Congo Players, I seek your help! surprise

In September, my wife and I purchased the Congo Bundle that contains the rulebook, accessories, and sets for five factions. We were finally in position to play the first scenario last week after a couple friends and I slowly yet surely painted the "Sultanate of Zanzibar" and "White Men Expeditions" box sets. To our dismay, we discovered that we could not recreate the adventures in Darkest Africa as we misplaced the game's most essential element: the playing cards. cry

I sent an email to Wargames Foundry requesting to reorder the cards or acquire PDF files that would permit me to download and print them. I have yet to receive a reply from the usually prompt and friendly folks at the Foundry. Consequently, I turn to my fellow Congo players for your guidance.

Could you or someone you know could do the one of the following:

1. Direct me a website or point of contact where I could reorder the cards.

2. Scan and email the cards to me.

3. Email me the text from each card so I can create them from scratch.

Any assistance to my carelessness would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to reply to this post or send an email to JLC4IV@gmail.com. Thank you for your help! bag

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Cierpicki
Malta
Gharb
Gozo
flag msg tools
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges . . .
badge
Hey, stop tickling me with your cursor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John, if you still haven't got the card details I can take a scan and send it to you. My copy arrived in the post this morning
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carkeet
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Greetings Andrzej,

Thank you for your offer. Could you scan the cards and upload them to this forum? If it's easier, you are welcome to email the files to JLC4IV@gmail.com.

Thank you again!

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Cierpicki
Malta
Gharb
Gozo
flag msg tools
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges . . .
badge
Hey, stop tickling me with your cursor!
mbmbmbmbmb

Scans have been sent to your e-mail John, let me know if you have any problem.

Andrzej
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Klingman
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hi! I also am looking for an extra set of Congo cards (trying to run a 4-player game but nobody seems to sell extra card decks?!?). Would anyone be willing to send me the pdf mentioned earlier? Or perhaps direct me to a second-hand cards set?

J.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.