Subject: Zoey cross rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Can i use zoey cross against the same engaged enemy every turn or if its only after the first time i get engaged with him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:
Can i use zoey cross against the same engaged enemy every turn or if its only after the first time i get engaged with him?

"After an enemy becomes engaged with you" is pretty clear that it's a reaction to an enemy changing state from non-engaged to engaged, so you can use it on the same enemy over and over, but only if you can get them to change state (by Evading and then Engaging, for example). This also applies to Zoey's own ability, which does not exhaust and is limited only by the number of times per turn an Enemy is put into her Threat Area - could even be the same Enemy more than once during a turn, but you've got to have that change of state.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With at least 2 investigators, you can have the other investigator go first and engage the enemy away from Zoey, and then Zoey can engage it back to activate the Cross.

Is 2 actions worth the automatic 1 damage? Probably not, but against a high combat monster with say retaliate maybe. Certainly it is an option. Note that the Cross exhausts, so it will be difficult to get a double turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.