GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,755 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Emergence Event» Forums » Rules

Subject: When can you to attack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Banks
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know you can get attack tiles, but when can you use them?

Does the other player's ship need to be next to yours, or in the same tile or what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During the attack phase, which is the first phase of each round. No, ships don't need to be anywhere specific.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Banks
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
marcss wrote:
During the attack phase, which is the first phase of each round. No, ships don't need to be anywhere specific.

As I understand it then, you just decide to do crappy things to a player with no prerequisites other that you have the tile and it's an attack phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bone White
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BanksySan wrote:
As I understand it then, you just decide to do crappy things to a player with no prerequisites other that you have the tile and it's an attack phase?

I have to admit the attack section of the rulebook is incredibly vague.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mull
United States
Woodland Park
Colorado
flag msg tools
The attack tokens are the mechanism to slow down the leader, the other players can agree to all use their attack tokens to take away the leader's resources, negate his skills, give him extra damage etc until everyone else can catch up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.