Subject: Blood Rage - Pimped Out Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: BloodRage [+] [View All]
Gregory Palencar
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hello anyone,

this is my first post, and this is also my first completed game pimp out. My gaming group has already played, and enjoyed, Blood Rage on many occasions, and I love miniatures and anything that can make a game feel as real and/or physically interactive as possible, so I took it upon myself to pimp out our Blood Rage board. This is what I came up with:

A few views with painted models:

Each province has the requisite spaces for the figures, a space for each reward marker and a tiny little village or keep, ready to be raided:

Also, because that whole Ragnarok thing happens, all of the provinces, except the Tree of the 9 Realms, Yggdrasil, are removable, revealing a fiery Hel:

The board is bordered by score spaces that match the individual score markers for each clan, and on the edges, a wooden edging, replete with old runic representations of each of the provinces and each of the 6 available clans (ram and boar included)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.