Robert Shofkom
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an FYI, this isn't an original game.

Not sure who the creator is, but I saw this exact same game in a book of adult party games a few years ago.

The author would do well to find out, least he get sued if the game is a success.

I will say the pictures are cute and fit the subject well...

Also, age range is 16 + ... really?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. L. Lloyd
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
...as in my brain fails me at times.
badge
"I like turtles"
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't seen any notation that Bruno Faidutti was claiming this to be an original idea. The designer's name is noted on the Boardgamegeek listing page (at the top, under the title, beside where it reads "Designer:") you passed on your way to post here. I'm not sure you understand how copyright laws work. Do you think the age range should be below 16? I guess it does involve balloons...
whistle

p.s. Sorry for the sarcastic tone but it is hard for me to take your post seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
rshofkom wrote:
Just an FYI, this isn't an original game.

Not sure who the creator is, but I saw this exact same game in a book of adult party games a few years ago.

The author would do well to find out, least he get sued if the game is a success.

I go the impression from this
Re: This is april fools joke right?
that it was a long-time tradition at Polish weddings if not other Old World countries... so who will sue him, Eastern Europe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
It happens in French weddings as well, but more as a drunk activity than as a game, and with only one position, from behind. The whole point is to add variety and make it a true game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.