GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,455 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Portal of Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: ENGLISH VERSION COMING SOON! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Boles
United States
Decatur
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
Mayfair Games was at the recent CodeMash tech conference and had an English version of this game out for play. I played it at least a half-dozen times and loved it. They had two copies for sale and myself and another that were among the first to play it snapped those up. At least 5 other people playing or watching wanted copies too!

As a reviewer here mentioned it is a good game to introduce newer/younger gamers to this style of game. My 11 year old daughter is looking forward to diving into it. It really is a great filler game.

Unofficial word is that the game will be released for purchase sometime in February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
It was expected of me that I gave up my thoughts. At one point their thoughts invaded my mind and I could feel how it reflcted on my behaviour towards others. I didn't agree with myself anymore, so I started hating everybody else.
badge
I didn't know where I was... it was dark, it was cold. I could hear a very faint breathing though, so I started seeking my way through the darkness with just my hands. I would feel sticky things on the walls and I didn't dare touching the ground.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this in Essen 2015. I was lucky to get the special edition released there by Amigo with the gloss finish on details of the card artwork. I quite enjoy this game. Glad to see this getting picked up by Mayfair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Boles
United States
Decatur
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
This immediately became my daughter's favorite game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out now in USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Boles
United States
Decatur
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
My wife has joined in the fun and her, my daughter and I play this every other week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.