Kevin Anthony-Duricko
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"The Game Is the Greatest Escape"
badge
Me with my daughter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, all. I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for a post like this but I just wanted to get the word out that I am offering my services as a freelance editor and/or proof-reader for anyone that needs it. Even if you simply want an extra pair of eyes, I'm here.

I derive great pleasure from the English language and, while I have no university degree, I nevertheless am very accomplished in the area of editing. Being an avid gamer, I also have a solid working knowledge of game design and all things related to it.

I am offering my services free of charge. Simply send me a Geek Mail if interested.

Thanks for your time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for offering to help. I'm putting together a new rulebook for my game KIKA. If you have time I will be really stoked if you could take a look at it for a mention in the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternatively, if you like a pirate theme, I'm working on this year's game Haze Islands. The rulebook is "well done" but it is a much larger rulebook than KIKA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.