Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hit and run Mission question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Jose zEI
msg tools
Hi. If there are 5 stormtroopers on a system Can i use this card to kill Them all or I Can kill only 2 units? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
What is there in the wording of the card that would lead you to believe you can kill all five? I'm assuming maybe this is a translation issue? Because the English version is very clear. You can only destroy two...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Hmm...I don't see it as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:
What is there in the wording of the card that would lead you to believe you can kill all five? I'm assuming maybe this is a translation issue? Because the English version is very clear. You can only destroy two...

To your point, I agree that this is probably a translation issue. My thought is that it may be being interpreted as "Destroy [all units that are] up to 2 health worth of [units of] your choice in the system". The card is also clear to me, but this is also my native language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Jose zEI
msg tools
Thanks for your help . In italian for me It Was not so clear. Good evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.