7 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Lost Merchant Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nathan myhre
msg tools
I have a problem

My friends and I recently got the 2.0 upgrade for Myth and my friend thought it a good idea to get rid of the old 1.0 Myth cards so they wouldn't get mixed up, unforgettably he throw out the merchant cards with them thinking they where changed too.
I've tried contacting them through their website and KS to see if there was a way to buy/get new ones, but no response from either. We so far have just been using ones I've recreated from ones on the tut videos(all 2 of them) and player created ones.
I was wondering if there was maybe a patch download of them out there I don't know about, or if someone had the info from the cards so i could at least recreate them.

Any help with this would be great! Really even a reply would be more then what I got from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully MegaCon won't mind my posting scans of these. These are the ones I have. I put all the 1.0 cards in a little plastic box out of the way just in case and it turned out I did need some of them, even the old supposedly obsolete quests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan myhre
msg tools
Thanks so much! Yeah wished we had just tucked them away for later instead of getting rid of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
illerin wrote:
Thanks so much! Yeah wished we had just tucked them away for later instead of getting rid of them.

I hope you didn't throw out the Darkness Deck, too! It was not replaced with 2.0 cards (and neither was the Merchant deck).

BTW, the Harn card shown above is a user-made card, and not part of the official deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan myhre
msg tools
Thankfully he didn't throw them out too!
Yeah, I did notice that, came across that one in my search for replacement merchant cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
illerin wrote:

I hope you didn't throw out the Darkness Deck, too! It was not replaced with 2.0 cards (and neither was the Merchant deck).

BTW, the Harn card shown above is a user-made card, and not part of the official deck.

I bought the Community card pack, must be from that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Schmidt
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent you a PM, I have an extra set of Merchant cards from Myth 1.0. I would be willing to send them to you if you live in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.