Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When i lose a province, may i receive it back in a future game during this campaign?

When i lose an achievement, may i buy it back in a future game during this campaign?

When events ask me to pay resources, must i pay all at once or can i pay a bit every round of the game?

Some events make you lose Production permanentely, if i have 0 production of that type on the empire sheet, how should i interact with this penalty?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nándor Gáspár
Hungary
Budapest
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
When i lose a province, may i receive it back in a future game during this campaign?

I think yes, but read this discussion:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26217971

ryusora wrote:
When i lose an achievement, may i buy it back in a future game during this campaign?

Yes.

ryusora wrote:
When events ask me to pay resources, must i pay all at once or can i pay a bit every round of the game?

I think it's up to you. There are no clear instructions on this. The rules only state that when you pay your Empire, then put the resources on the Empire sheet. My understanding is that you can put resources there during the entire game and at the end, there should be a certain amount of them.

ryusora wrote:
Some events make you lose Production permanentely, if i have 0 production of that type on the empire sheet, how should i interact with this penalty?

Then you lose nothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.