Subject: Disrupted units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Orr
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
How do you keep track of them? Also, how do you track when they can be removed? I tried using the blank pieces, but I was also using them as extra supply units. Got a bit confusing. Any tips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Johnson
United States
Seguin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you keep your units aligned to a hexside, then you can rotate them 180 degrees to show disruption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Orr
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
That's a really good idea. I have been keeping them all to one direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hinton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made my own counters - six types, namely French/Allies times the 3 different situations when disruption can occur (forced march movement, retreat before combat, and combat). It's important to know when disruption occurred so that it can be removed as soon as it's been in effect for a move.

Digressing somewhat, I don't know if there's anywhere on BGG that covers making counters, but the way I did it was to print my own on card, but, as it's only thin enough to go through my printer, then stick them to 12mm x 12mm sticky pads.

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/white-adhesive-foam-pads-12-x-12...

I've also printed counters onto circular labels and stuck them onto mdf counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.