Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at getting into Fighting Wings. However, when I tried going to the Clash of Arms website, it seems to be down. I couldn't connect to it tonight. Is there something wrong with their website?

Also - I'm looking for Buffalo Wings - ATO #29, if anyone knows of an extra complete copy.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Niedzinski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
At the instant of writing this post, I connected to Clash of Arms site without problem, but Whistling Death is no longer present there (this must be pretty recent, because not long ago it was there).
If you want to go into FW right away, wait to be accepted into Yahoo Group (you shouldn't wait long) and ask for playtest 3rd edition rules, they will be enough to get you started.
I don't know if they will give them to you off hand, I know that they are given to you if you join any on-line game.

For Buffalo wings ask on Yahoo Groups, I think they still had them, but that may be old news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.