GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,471 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: 5th online TS World Championships, sponsored by GMT Games! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everybody!

The 5th edition of the online TS World Championships are being organized on May 20 and 21, 2017. The tournament is sponsored by GMT Games again with a free game for each of the 4 best players.

Matches will be played on Wargameroom (or Steam if both players agree). The 16 best players of Saturday will proceed to the final on Sunday. On both days players play at least 3 and at most 4 matches. Thinking time is 1 hour per player per match.

Please check here for detailed information: https://unitedfriendseu.wordpress.com/ts-wc/

Who will be the new champion after Janusz Wójciak, Riku Riekkinen and Ziemowit Pazderski (twice)?

Do you want to struggle versus the best players of the world? Send an email to dhogetoorn@gmail.com and include the following information (if I don't know you already, of course): full name, email address, nationality, country of residence, city of residence.

Cheers,
Daniël.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
How did one hour per player work out? When the games go the full distance I need more like 2 hours per player.Lots of cards to read and lots of options to consider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.