Subject: Artist of Perdition's Mouth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Hi guys,

I wanted to introduce myself properly, I'm Jamie NF, the artist behind the cover images, characters, victims,response cards, rondels and a few of the boards for PM.

If you guys liked the art for Perdition's Mouth I'd love you give me a like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamienobleartist/

If you're a game designer and liked my artwork and would be interested in working with me in future... you can find my portfolio and contact details on my website http://thenobleartist.com

Thanks for checking me out and your support during the campaign. Reading all the positive vibes has been awesome. Now time to go stop those cultists! I'm glad you're all enjoying playing as much as me, I'm currently stuck on scenario 4a!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamie was also the artist who designed the logo for The Game Steward. Jamie was thoroughly professional and sensitive to our requests for design changes. He's not just a talented artist, but a pleasure to work with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Jamie was also the artist who designed the logo for The Game Steward. Jamie was thoroughly professional and sensitive to our requests for design changes. He's not just a talented artist, but a pleasure to work with.

Excellent thanks Mike! That's the kind of reply I like! I hope all is going well with The Game Steward!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you've done a great job on this game Jamie!
I have a soft spot for Aisha. Artistically I mean... the woman would probably scare the hell out of me if I met her in real life!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
boulou wrote:
I think you've done a great job on this game Jamie!
I have a soft spot for Aisha. Artistically I mean... the woman would probably scare the hell out of me if I met her in real life!

Haha, thanks Didier! Me too, I know what you mean. Anyone with green magic coming out of their hands would be pretty terrifying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.