Subject: What's Leia Organa worth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pratt David
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are people trading Rare for Rare, 1:1? Or Uncommons for Rares? Legendary for Legendary straight up? 1:1?

Would a trade of Phasma or Crime Lord be worth Leia? Worth any Red Hero character?

My wife just needs Red Hero for her deck. So many unusable Red cards.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Bassiaux
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may use some of your red cards with Finn : http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/starwarsdestiny/star-war...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a trading group on facebook if you search for it. Also, you can buy singles on coolstuffinc.com and miniaturemarket.com. Generally, trade value is based on those sites and what they're selling for. Legendary for legendary or rare for rare is very common way to trade or multiple rares for a legendary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wraith75 wrote:
You may use some of your red cards with Finn : http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/starwarsdestiny/star-war...
Note: Finn can only use red "villian" "weapons" and "vehicles". Each of those words is important. You can't add a red hero vehicle card (unless you have a red hero) or a grey villian weapon to his deck for example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Bassiaux
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stand corrected. Thanks for the precision.

Indeed, villain only, so the red hero cards would still be useless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pittman
msg tools
mbmbmb
While any trade that results in both parties getting something they want for something they want less is cool ... I'd generally advise against swapping legendaries for non-legendaries. The only exceptions I can think of are the very least sought after legendaries (AT-ST maybe) for the most highly sought after rares (Holdout Blaster, Jet Pack maybe). Even if a legendary sells for less as a single, it's just flat out more rare and would be harder to replace in a collection if you wanted it later.

Leia has previously been one of the lower priced rares >$5. I'm not sure where she's at now, but I definitely don't think she's worth any legendary on a 1:1 swap.

Of course, this is somewhat coloured by the fact I opened almost as many Leias as Rey's Staff and have been giving copies of her away to new players (I've given away at least six).

Maybe the excess copies I've opened corresponds with a shortage somewhere else in the world. Haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.