Dokmus» Forums » Strategy

Subject: expand to all boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Murr
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
The bonus for being on all boards is the game maker. Stay at the edges of the boards and expand to a new board each turn if possible. Don't care about the golden temples, unless you have extra tents to spare. Just grab any temple on the board and continue to the next board. The game turns are just about enough to reach all boards, and you'll be granted 27 extra points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Instagram - @villagemeeple
badge
Instagram - @villagemeeple
mbmbmbmbmb
in most games that we've played recently this is not the game decider. almost everyone gets to 7 or 8 tiles.

we track temples and ruins as we go so a good number of temples puts you out in the lead.

but the real decider has been all temples on a single tile. That has won nearly all of the last 6 games i can remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Murr
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm.. Might be my fellow players aren't thinking very strategically haha. Tracking the temples on the go might provide boost to people's competitiveness. Gotta try that next time.

edit: But I guess we can agree on that expanding is necessity for winning. Depending on the competitiveness of the game, you may need to pull few other tricks in addition to that, such as taking all temples on boards or sacrifice most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.