Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, i KS backed the Deluxe version which appears built for 5 players...suppose i want to add a 7th player possibility, i know i'll be able to do this even right after KS closes but my question is:

- it looks like i'd have to add the "6th player deluxe" for sure because it contains more materials needed than just the mini's/etc

- but now instead of then adding the "7th player" could i add the "9th player" (for example)? it seems like the "7th - 9th" player add-ons are the same other than the "minis" color

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I understood is

6 players : British map

7 Players : French map

8 Players : Spain map

9 Players : not sure ... North Africa ?

The map we see in kickstarter is not actually the real map but a prototype, hopefully in the next following days they will clarify this ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Boschetto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Loudsmoker wrote:
What I understood is

The map we see in kickstarter is not actually the real map but a prototype, hopefully in the next following days they will clarify this ...

I don' t think it is like this. If I read the addons section of kickstarter should be:
- The 6th player addon includes the board with all the extra locations, 88 tiles, 128 cubes and 30 cards.
- All the players addons (incuding the 6th) incude: 62 miniatures, 1 player board, 25 metal coins.

So for answer to the first question: yes, after the sixth player you could by indifferently buy the 7th or the 9th player addon (only the color changes)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jed1knight wrote:
Loudsmoker wrote:
What I understood is

I don' t think it is like this. If I read the addons section of kickstarter should be:
- The 6th player addon includes the board with all the extra locations, 88 tiles, 128 cubes and 30 cards.
- All the players addons (incuding the 6th) incude: 62 miniatures, 1 player board, 25 metal coins.

So for answer to the first question: yes, after the sixth player you could by indifferently the 7th or the 9th player addon (only the color changes)
yes, this makes more sense...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Durst
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, that is why the 6th player expansion is more expensive than the 7, 8 and 9 because it includes the map, extra cards, and extra chits. Each successive expansion merely adds the different colored minis. I assume it should be fairly trivial to play the 9th player kingdom with the 7th player pieces etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wario83 wrote:
Indeed, that is why the 6th player expansion is more expensive than the 7, 8 and 9 because it includes the map, extra cards, and extra chits. Each successive expansion merely adds the different colored minis. I assume it should be fairly trivial to play the 9th player kingdom with the 7th player pieces etc.

Ohh ok Thank you , make sense now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i'd still like to know the board size now, with the 6th player add-on map...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Blodoks
Italy
Romagna - RA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

Base map: 110x76 cm (43,3x29,9 inches)
Add-on map: 50x76 cm (19,7x29,9 inches)

P.S. Just a reminder to help the project! Become a Fan of Medioevo Universalis on BGG : just a click on the red heart icon. 500 fans will unlock an exclusive card

edit: added inches
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blodoks wrote:
John_VW wrote:

Base map: 110x76 cm (43,3x29,9 inches)
Add-on map: 50x76 cm (19,7x29,9 inches)

P.S. Just a reminder to help the project! Become a Fan of Medioevo Universalis on BGG : just a click on the red heart icon. 500 fans will unlock an exclusive card

edit: added inches
so both maps would be approx: 62" x 29". my guess is not too many people have a table big enough for this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.