Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to access my pledge manager to confirm which add-ons I had, and the link appears to be dead. Anyone else having this issue? I wonder if there is any other way to look at our PM options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Zouave wrote:
I tried to access my pledge manager to confirm which add-ons I had, and the link appears to be dead. Anyone else having this issue? I wonder if there is any other way to look at our PM options.

You should have had a confirmation email when you placed your order, listing the contents of your pledge. It would have come from:

emergent-games-fireteam-zero@projects.fundafull.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zouave wrote:

The answer is yes, Fundafull is now dead. They stopped accepting orders shortly after the FTZ campaign, and finally shut down the website sometime last year.

As the previous commenter pointed out, you should have a confirmation e-mail with your order listed on it. Otherwise you'll have to contact Emergent Games for that info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Mike!

Thanks for the info. The only e-mail I have from them is one confirming my address, and it provides a link to the PM but no details. Maybe I deleted the other one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
Found mine luckily. Still nothing in Canada starting to think I have been ripped off.

Nothing for me in Canada either, however there are at least 3 people on the KS page that are located in Ontario that say they got tracking numbers and are set to receive their packages tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
necroloid123 wrote:
Found mine luckily. Still nothing in Canada starting to think I have been ripped off.

Nothing for me in Canada either, however there are at least 3 people on the KS page that are located in Ontario that say they got tracking numbers and are set to receive their packages tomorrow.
thanks for the very reassuring info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:

Try not to foment paranoia. There is a steady but slow stream of stuff being received by people. It's slow but nothing we have ever seen indicates Mike Langlois would fail to deliver on this project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry came out not as i was intending. Comment deleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
necroloid123 wrote:

Try not to foment paranoia. There is a steady but slow stream of stuff being received by people. It's slow but nothing we have ever seen indicates Mike Langlois would fail to deliver on this project.

Yep, I was concerned until a box was on my doorstep one day. Got everything but the female pack that was addressed in the latest update. Now I'm just need to hold tight until they arrive I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you probably already know there are issues with the Canadian fulfilment - you may want to check the latest updates

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.