GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,939 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Hands in the Sea» Forums » General

Subject: Artist for Hands in the Sea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Hi guys,

I wanted to introduce myself properly, I'm Jamie NF, the colour artist for all the cards in Hands in the Sea, I also did the game board and all the point tracks etc.

If you guys liked the work I did I'd love you give me a like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamienobleartist/

If you're a game designer and liked my artwork and would be interested in working with me in future... you can find my portfolio and contact details on my website http://thenobleartist.com

Thanks for checking me out and your support during the campaign. Reading all the positive vibes has been awesome. I'm glad you're all enjoying playing as much as me, I'm mastering the art of supply line sabotage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon McVety
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job. The artwork in the game is clean and beautiful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
MrSleep wrote:
Great job. The artwork in the game is clean and beautiful.

Thanks Jon, I really appreciate the kind comment. I hope you enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiggo Morrison
United Kingdom
Bridgnorth
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supremely eye-catching and engaging the artwork is indeed. A job very well done.

My favourite is the Numidian Cavalry, just looking at that bloke tearing towards me makes me quake in my sandals and grip my pilum tighter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
stuarttigger wrote:
Supremely eye-catching and engaging the artwork is indeed. A job very well done.

My favourite is the Numidian Cavalry, just looking at that bloke tearing towards me makes me quake in my sandals and grip my pilum tighter!

Thanks Tiggo, Daniel Campos did an excellent job with the linework on the cards too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.