Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just a status update on Lion of Judah, now at Compass Games.

Playtesting has been tremendous thanks to some 'new blood' and my estimate is that we'll be finished with the rules, etc. by end of 1st Quarter 2017. We'll hand over the files to the production team (artist, layout, etc.) and I would expect the game to be available end of 2017, early 2018 at the latest....all depends on when it can be fit into the production queue at that point.

Obviously this is still not stamped in stone, but I would say we're fairly solid on this time frame from my perspective.

-K (developer Lion of Judah)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kbernatz wrote:
Hi all,

Just a status update on Lion of Judah, now at Compass Games.

Playtesting has been tremendous thanks to some 'new blood' and my estimate is that we'll be finished with the rules, etc. by end of 1st Quarter 2017. We'll hand over the files to the production team (artist, layout, etc.) and I would expect the game to be available end of 2017, early 2018 at the latest....all depends on when it can be fit into the production queue at that point.

Obviously this is still not stamped in stone, but I would say we're fairly solid on this time frame from my perspective.

-K (developer Lion of Judah)

Great news -- the Ethiopian wars have always held special fascination for me. I've told Compass that I'm willing to help out with proofreading and map-checking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.