Thumb up
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Columbia Games (Good Customer Service) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I just ordered some games from Columbia, received my confirmation mail, and basically ignored it.

When I got my notification of shipment, however, my spidey-sense was tingling. I checked the address to find out I had entered the wrong information on CG's website.

I emailed Penny, and, although the package had already left she was able to contact the post office and have the mistake corrected.

Basically, despite (apparently) my best efforts to wreck the process, Columbia was able to get my order out to me quickly and correctly.

Thanks guys
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
flag msg tools
That's what happened to me two years ago:

I bought Rommel in the Desert, i got a shipment notification from Penny and then waited...

Considering that i am located in Greece i waited for a whole month before emailing Penny asking for verification that the game was mailed and my address was correctly written on the package.

And then waited some more...

Two months later i emailed Penny again and she suggested to wait one more month.

At the end of the third month she offered to mail a new copy of the game free of charge! I got it in less than ten days.

The funny thing is that six months later the original game which was probably misplaced somewhere between Greece and USA arrived at Columbia Games with a "unable to deliver" notification!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.