Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nagarajan A
msg tools
Vikings

Please bear with me if the following questions are trivial

1. The figures on the board at the end of an age, if not destroyed by ragnarok, continue to stay for the next age right ?

2. If the answer to the above question is yes, then can a player start a pillage at the very beginning of the next age with his existing figure(s).. including in yggrasil ?

3. Can you choose not to play a battle card while in a combat, even if you have any ? (because you are so confident on your victory)

Thank you !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Franke
Germany
Wildeshausen
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Don't know from the top of my head
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
3. No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nagz316 wrote:
Vikings

Please bear with me if the following questions are trivial

1. The figures on the board at the end of an age, if not destroyed by ragnarok, continue to stay for the next age right ?

2. If the answer to the above question is yes, then can a player start a pillage at the very beginning of the next age with his existing figure(s).. including in yggrasil ?

3. Can you choose not to play a battle card while in a combat, even if you have any ? (because you are so confident on your victory)

Thank you !!!

The answer to #3 is no. You have to play a card of some sort (if you have one), but it doesn't have to be a battle card. It can be a quest card, which is meaningless in a fight, but you have to play one regardless. This is important because the text on your opponent's card may cause you to discard your card, preventing you from using it in subsequent turns, even if you lose the battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evan's right! it can screw you over if you get drug into a fight you are going to win and you have to play something... and that something is a quest card you've been holding or an upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nagarajan A
msg tools
Or in my case it was the last battle card I had which was quite powerful yet I had to use and discard it in a combat I easily would've won without it !!!

Anyways, thank you for all your time folks !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.