GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,977 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

Santorini» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping of non-Kickstarter Pre-orders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Zawada
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still trying to figure out how I managed to miss the KS on this. Was able to pre-order a KS copy via BackerKit last week and was wondering if anyone knew when these ship to North America destinations? Are they going out once all worldwide KS purchases have been fulfilled, or are they shipping now?

Very excited to start playing this with my niece and nephews (and eventually my own little girl). Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Owen
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Roxley asking the same thing. I pre-ordered (got charged) on Jan 5 and followed up on Jan 10. I got this response a week ago:

Thanks for checking in. Your order was too late to make our second wave of shipments but we are uploading it soon and you will have tracking information as soon as it is available (hopefully in the next few days).

No update since then though. Hopefully it comes soon!
(This is for US shipment)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Erikson
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Same here. Purchased $70 package on their site about the 5th.
My order says shipped. Not sure how long its said that. Hoping it arrives in next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Jones
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, purchased on the 5th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Erikson
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mine arrived today.
Bought on the 5th.

thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Zawada
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear that an early-January order has made it to its buyer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Jones
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoitaan
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered through the Roxley website a short time after the KS closed (like a month or two?). To my understanding I'm supposed to get a White box KS edition of the game or at least whatever a "Limited time preorder" is supposed to be. Based on the fact that they kept mailing me the KS updates and what I vaguley remembered reading, I was certain I was getting the stuff the same or near the same time as the KS orders. I emailed Roxley about it but I think the guy just skimmed my email and didn't understand the question. Pretty sure he also thinks I'm in Austria not Australia :/

Anyone know what the deal is for "limited time pre-orders"?

Having asked that, I'm pretty sure KS backers in AUS haven't received tracking numbers yet either so I know I'm not the priority right now XD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your order is likely in the same shipment as all the regular KS backers in Australia, but there have been a series of customs and other issues for delivery there. From last week's update:

Zone 3 - Australia & NZ - Gameology has still not received the game. They have provided us an update today suggesting it will arrive at their warehouse on Tuesday (1/17). Fulfillment should begin in by midweek. Apologies again for the delays here, we are really hoping for a fast turn around from the Gameology crew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Zawada
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hawklight wrote:
Mine arrived today!

Congrats! Gives me hope that my order from Jan 13th arrives sometime before the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Miller
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine Jan. 2, it arrived yesterday Jan. 21.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoitaan wrote:
[...]To my understanding I'm supposed to get a White box KS edition of the game or at least whatever a "Limited time preorder" is supposed to be. [...]

My understanding is that you are getting a standard box cover (not the white one). What is limited is the number of copies (or length of time) that the pre-order will be available for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoitaan
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
Shoitaan wrote:
[...]To my understanding I'm supposed to get a White box KS edition of the game or at least whatever a "Limited time preorder" is supposed to be. [...]

My understanding is that you are getting a standard box cover (not the white one). What is limited is the number of copies (or length of time) that the pre-order will be available for.

Well I paid an extra $9 for the white box so I would assume that'd what I'm entitled to.

On that note, the game arrived! Fancy white box and everything. Had to go to work so didn't get to explore the contents but happy to have it in hand (metaphorically speaking).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Greg, any luck yet? I'm in the same boat as you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Zawada
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam,

My copy arrived on 1/25, a few days earlier than expected for my 1/13 order. Hope you received yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
Ireland
flag msg tools
Any EU "non-KS pre-orderers" get their copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.