Population: 4 by Gabriel Zang | Filler | 2-5 | 30-120 minutes
Overview of the Game
Population: 4 is a survival game in which players have to prepare their escape from a zombie infested city and leave it.
While one of the players will control the zombies to prevent them to escape, the survivors will have to stock up in order to do so.
Survivors can fully cooperate to stock up or go their own way, even establish secret or public alliances to help or leave others behind.
Population: 4 can bring the best or the worst out of you, under the pressure of a zombie apocalypse scenario.
List of Components
• 2 District maps
• 1 Close Quarters Battle (CQB) map
• 4 Survivor Avatars (Blue, Yellow, Green, White)
• 4 Survivor Joystick Pawns (Blue, Yellow, Green, White)
• 5 Zombie Avatars (Red)
• 25 Zombie Joystick Pawns (Red)
• 5 Movement D6 dice (Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Red)
• 1 Attack/Defense D12 die
• 10 Location Card Stands (Black)
• 5 Base Card Stands (Green)
• 9 Need Cards
• 9 Weapon Cards
• 10 Location Cards
• 8 Item Cards
• 8 Class Cards
• 20 Event Cards
Pictures/proof of concept
Links for game rules
- Last edited Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:12 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm