Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I've been dabbling with the app (have yet to give it a genuine play-through) and the thought crossed my mind that I have no idea how one would implement user scenarios on a closed device like an ipad (PC mods seem pretty straight-forward, however).

If there is a goal to make user-created materials available, how is that going to work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Medema

Pittsburgh
PA
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hey Neil, excellent question! We actually just launched our custom quest creator - check it out at http://quests.expeditiongame.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks - since I posted that, I did notice the link within the app to access user-created "modules" but I have had no luck getting past the google log in screen (I end up in google account settings once I successfully log in with no obvious means to navigate further).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Medema

Pittsburgh
PA
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hmm, interesting. That might be a bug - if so, we definitely want to get it fixed!

Would you be willing to try again, taking a picture / screenshot of each page you visit so that we can figure out what's going on?

(There's also a chance that it'll magically work the second time, now that you've been through signup once)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.