Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Howland
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For example a card with a building tag costs 15 megacredits (MC) to play I can use steel at a 2:1 to help purchase this card. If I use 8 steel which is worth 16 MC, do I get 1 MC back or do I lose it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You lose it in that case. Typically, you'd spend 1 less steel and spend 1 MC instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faranim wrote:
You lose it in that case. Typically, you'd spend 1 less steel and spend 1 MC instead.

__________N This! And............this! N
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes it is worth overpaying steel/titanium to have more actual MC to pay for other projects. I have seen many times with myself and other players being one MC short of being able to play something else that generation (round). Then someone else beats you to a milestone, or they are able to take a board spot that you wanted, or was able to fulfil a global parameter that raises another and YOU COULD have done it first had you just ONE more MC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.