Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been a bare hint on Consimworld of the possibility of new thing to be made available for Third Reich. Thrpere is already a full announcement regarding alternate history stuff for Great Pacific War. That is mentioned in the GPW page here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up Tony, I'll go check CSW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Avalanche Press is doing a variant called Co prosperity sphere which is part of there l0ng war or second great war story line which is going to add a few counters and a different story to the game you can read all about in on their web site. It really sounds interesting to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry I got a little confused avalanche press is doing the variant for the Great Pacific War not John Prados THird Reich Sorry again for the misleading info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbanta12 wrote:
I am sorry I got a little confused avalanche press is doing the variant for the Great Pacific War not John Prados THird Reich Sorry again for the misleading info.

Michael:

It's fine. There has been a short mention of new stuff also for Third Reich, but it is apparently not as far along as the GPW Great Prosperity Sphere stuff. Also, the JP3R stuff is only going to be announced in the Gold Members special newsletter.

The alternate history and timeline stuff is being discussed at CSW here:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1ddb88a5/601

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris
Spain
flag msg tools
This variant is only applied for the Great Pacific War?

Co-Property sphere could play in Second World War, news counters, perhaps variant rules...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.