GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,405 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Slaughterville» Forums » General

Subject: Are you Weak? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I boldly stated the following on the current Kickstarter comment section.

"Opposite of most human beans, I have found that as I've gotten older, I have gottem more hateful (of course that could be due to an unhappy marriage). Whatever! As an original Slaughterville tourist, I look forward to inviting the Cult in to my house! Yes, Slaughterville is "my house" now. Bring it on lunatic fringe. My Bear Fortus, Winchester SXP Black Shadow, Ontario Kukri, and CRKT Chance in Hell eagerly awaits your appearance.

Whelps!!"

To my fellow tourists, are you ready for an influx of evil? If not, get ready. As a hack-n-slashing, got nuthin' to lose(r), I can tell you that evil can be reciprocated! Don't be shy!

To newbies who are curious about the quaint little town of Slaughterville, bring your talents. Either you will cut the mustard, or or you will die a hero. Either way, don't be skeered!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rubiogames/slaughtervil...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only has Slaughterville been Invaded by the Cult, but a new Villain has arisen! The Dark Presence! He has never revealed himself before now and is waiting for you...can you survive or will his scheming finally come to fruition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.