GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,403 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Hands in the Sea» Forums » General

Subject: Online implementation in future? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Thatcher
United States
Lake Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any plans to create an online implementation for Hands in the Sea similar to what Yucata.de has for "A Few Acres of Snow"? I would love to get the game on my table, but unfortunately I do not have any potential FTF opponents (that I know of) in my area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it does play great on Vassal...

But it would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin Lee Thatcher wrote:
Are there any plans to create an online implementation for Hands in the Sea similar to what Yucata.de has for "A Few Acres of Snow"? I would love to get the game on my table, but unfortunately I do not have any potential FTF opponents (that I know of) in my area.

Sorry, besides the Vassal module for the game, we do not have any future plans to convert our game titles to online games at the moment.

I have been considering doing future prototyping in Tabletopia this year, though. Once I am more familiar with that application I may convert Hands in the Sea to that. However, that is not something I will have time to do until later this fall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.