Braden Adam
msg tools
There are plenty of games out there with aliens and the like, but any with "greys" and the theme of alien abduction or paranormal investigation, ala The X Files?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Lovecraft count?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Braden Adam
msg tools
Well I have lots of Lovecraft games already and I'm pretty aware of most of the titles out there.

I'm looking for more, like, cryptozoology stuff. The Jersey Devil, the Loch Ness Monster, alien abductions, stuff like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The X-Files -- though it doesn't appear to be rated very high. I haven't played this one, but it appears to be more popular than X-Files

Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu -- like Pandemic, but with Cthulhu theme. I play it more than Pandemic these days.

You might also enjoy T.I.M.E Stories and its expansion adventures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Level 7 [Escape] or Level 7 [Invasion] or Level 7 [Omega Protocol] spring to mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Braden Adam
msg tools
Great recc's so far everyone. Level 7 sounds super cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps XCOM: The Board Game?

Space Cadets: Away Missions also has a theme of alien abduction - but more in the vein of an hommage to sci-fi movies from the 50-60s or 'Mars Attacks!.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.