GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,810 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: Errata PDF? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably a stupid question, but is there any official PDF/List of all errata for this (and the other PACG) game(s)? Can't seem to find anything besides the online FAQ which is impossible to parse for errata IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no official PDF of errata for PACG.

Dead cold wrong. See below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is Hawkmoon's excellent Card Errata Drop-ins for Sleeves in the file section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ramm
United States
Northport
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an Official Errata PDFs on paizo's site for Rise of the Runelords

I cannot see that any of the other expacs have an errata as of yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelramm wrote:

Excellent point. I totally forgot they did this.

As a rule, Paizo doesn't issue PDFs for PACG errata, but when they made the DriveThru errata decks, they did put those errata in PDF form.

There has been a couple Runelords errata since these were created, but not many.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Errata PDFs are the product of revised cards being submitted to DriveThruCards. Vic Wertz hasn't had the time to work on Skull & Shackles or Wrath of the Righteous yet. There's also some dependency issues that need to be worked out because apparently changes to class deck cards also impact base sets and vice-versa, yadda-yadda.

I asked a while back about releasing my own PDF for Runelords and was told that wasn't allowed under the CUP. I considered writing my own scraper program - in a nutshell, a program or script that does the same process when you call the FAQ page on your web browser, only the output is captured to a file - but decided against it because of potential consequences post-release. It's not too difficult to just cut-n-paste the page into a text editor and make your own, then save as a PDF file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I'd skip the PDF and just buy the official replacements from DTC.
$22 vs life long carpal tunnel syndrome from cutting out hundreds of cards from a PDF sheet.
https://www.drivethrucards.com/browse.php?keywords=Pathfinde...=

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelramm wrote:

Ah. Doh... I think I was at that site about 50 times and still missed it. You have to 'buy' the errata (for $0)... What a stupid system.

But big thanks for everyone responding!!!

I think I'll do with the cutouts for now, especially as most errata seems to only cover such corner cases that it would be just as fine to ignore them I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
$22 vs life long carpal tunnel syndrome from cutting out hundreds of cards from a PDF sheet.

Maybe for US residents. $35 (incl shipping) for an errata which most companies would send for free is a slight bit too much for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Autoduelist wrote:
It's not too difficult to just cut-n-paste the page into a text editor and make your own, then save as a PDF file.

Well if there were an errata section and a FAQ section I'd aggree. But separating actual errata from faq/clarifications is kinda time consuming IMHO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:
Robrob wrote:

Maybe for US residents. $35 (incl shipping) for an errata which most companies would send for free is a slight bit too much for me.

There are a lot of cards in the errata set... in particular because they tweaked the Blessing of the Gods. I don't recall but I think it is around 70 cards. I'm wondering if there are any companies the ship 70+ card errata decks for free, especially internationally.

A game like this (compare MTG, it's similar) is going to have errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.